"The Doctor and Patient" Ulaz x Medic! Reader (Fluff)

Author's note: This was specially written for @Daphnywas. I hope you like it! This one is much more cleaner than my other story. Yes it was very descriptive, but hey, someone requested for me to write it. I hope you all like it and happy reading!
——-

Chaos rang from every corner. Patience were zoomed into the emergency room because of the recent drone attack by Arus. They were developing some type of nuclear weapon but whatever they created it was very effective. Here's one odd observation, the people that were hit by this bizarre nuclear weapon did not die at all, instead they could feel every inch of pain throughout their bodies. It similar to Haggar's non-fatal electric shock. People were bleeding, people were doubled-over in pain but your condition was a bit worse than theirs. You were extremely close to where the first nuclear bomb, it nearly paralyzed you, but not completely. You didn't have a tolerance for pain at all, so this encounter almost made you lose your mind. Your parents were far away from the explosion so you could imagine what their reaction was. Their only child...had been hurt...had been attacked by a nuclear bomb. Both your mother and father were very strong and the EMS drivers were all occupied with fetching the other hurt patience so they just carried you all the way from he scene to the hospital.

"Stay with us, (insert name here). We're almost there," your mother cooed to you as you were carried in your father's arms.

"You have always been a brave warrior. Show your strength now. We are almost there."

When you entered the emergency room, it seemed to be empty but all of the hospital rooms in sight were occupied at the moment. 

"Excuse me! We need to see a doctor right way!

"My daughter is running out of time! She's bleeding out!"

"Just a second, please, ma'am. "

"We don't have a second! We need someone now!"

"Sir, I'm trying my best to—"

"No you're not! You're still sitting behind that desk!"

"HEY! What is going on," a light deep voice yelled from behind.

Your parents turned around and stare oddly at the being that stood before you. He had a piece of hair in the shape of a Mohawk, he had marking on his face, he was very tall, and yet seemed so attractive. I guess any man in a doctors coat looked nice. Regardless  if you're a human or alien.

"What is going on, Ms. Kay?"

"These people need to see you right away."

"Ok. Please follow me. We must hurry!"

"Where are we going?"

The doctor look quite frustrated at your parents question. He ran to them and scooped you in his arm.

"I'll take her. Just wait in the lobby there with the other guests. She will be fine, i promise you."

You found your self feeling very weak, you couldn't keep your eyes open for a second. Your throat felt scratchy, your nose was runny, and your eyes were watering. You weren't crying but some emotions did start to roll out of you. Your condition started to get worse but the soothing deep voice somehow kept you awake. His name was Ulaz, he was the top physician in the Galra empire. As you opened your weary eyes, all you could see is his long chin and frowned face. This man knew your life had a purpose, he knew all young folks had a purpose so saving your life was a main priority.

"Stay with me, young girl," he said looking down at you.

When he approached the emergency nurse he quickly laid you on a white bed and both the nurse and himself push you to a hospital room.