part 10- Though it seems that you believe. You can do whatever it is you please

I woke up snuggled into Andy's side, and a bright light. I blinked a couple of times, and looked up to see Andy playing on his phone. After about a minute, Andy looked down, and flashed one of his Andy smiles. 

"Good morning, love." He said, as he contiuned to play on his phone. 

"Good morning, lover." I said back, while wrapping my arms around his waist. I laid my head on his chest, over his heart, and listen to it beating. It had a beat that I knew, but couldn't place, so I started to tap it out on his stomach, hoping that it would help me remember. 

"Why are you tapping Rebel Love Song on my stomach?" Andy asked, while he shut off his phone. I looked up at him, and smiled. He returned it back.

"That's the rhythm of your heart. I was trying to place where I have heard it before." I started to get to the end of the song, and then when I got back to the began Andy started to sing.

"I cannot hide what's on my mind

I feel it burning deep inside

A passion crime to take what's mine

Let us start living for today

Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothin's gonna stop us

No, not this time"Andy sang very softly, and somehow with his deep voice, and him going slow it made it sound even better.

"So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die

This is a rebel love song

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies

I choke on all they had to say

When worlds collide what's left inside?

I hold on tight and hear you pray" I started to sing along with him.

"Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothin's gonna stop us

No, not this time

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die

This is a rebel love song" Our voice started to get louder and louder, and I started to laugh when Andy started to tickle my sides a little.

"Wild and running for one reason

They can't stop us from our freedom

Wild and running for one reason

They can't stop us from our freedom" We started to scream it out, and laugh while singing.

"Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothin's gonna stop us

No, not this time

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die

This is a rebel love song" I moved into a sitting position, and Andy pulled me into his lap. I moved to face him, and I looked into his beautiful silvery-blue eyes, and smiled.

"Take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die

This is a rebel love song." Our voice got softer and softer, as we moved closer and our lips were only centimetres apart. I looked into Andy's eyes, and closed my eyes, when our lips meet. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck, and scooter closer to him. The coolness of his singular lip ring against the warmness of his lips made it that much better. Sadly, we had to pull away when my phone rang. I smiled as The Legacy played when I found it. 

"Hello buddy!" I said, as I picked up. 

"Hi sissy! How are you?" asked Andy, my little brother.

"Good, and how are you?"

"Great! I just wanted to talk to you and Riot again. I miss you, when are you coming home?" He sounded really upset when he asked.

"Around three weeks buddy." I heard him sigh, and it broke my heart. "Hey it will be OK Andy! When I get home I will give you the biggest hug that ever got, and we can do whatever you want! How does that sound?" 

"OK Niki. Can I get a hug from Riot too?" I laughed at his question. Of course. 

"Yay! I want all of us just to sit in your room, listen to music, and you guys tell me what happened on tour!" I laughed.

"So basically what we do everyday then?" I laughed, and Andy started to run his long spider like fingers threw my hair. I bite my lip, as Andy, my brother, started talking again.

"Yep! Can I please talk to Riot? She's not answering her phone." I climbed over Andy, and found Riot in her and Ashley's bunk. 

"Bye, buddy! Here's Riot." I handed her the phone, and she started talking, as I walked away. I crawled back into the bunk with Andy, and closed the curtain. We just laid there holding each other, till there was a screaming from the front room. Oh God. Me and Andy got out of our bunk, and walked to the front. I gasped at the sight in front of me. 

There was some type of brownish red gunk splattered all over the walls, floors, and ceilings. And it looked like toothpaste, peanut butter, and something that was blue was mixed in with it sorta making it look like it was tie dyed. And there was something blue, and furry on the floor. 

"Who did it?" I sighed.  Ashley pointed at CC who was scrubbing the walls, and Sally smacked Dahvie with the towel that she was scrubbing with. I rolled my eyes, and Jinxx threw towels at us. 

"Clean. John will clean us when he comes back." We started to scrub everything down, and I started on the blue, harry thing. I had to put bleach on it, and it then started to flake off of the carpet. Even after I got it up, there was still a blue stain that wouldn't come up. I sighed, and pushed my hair out of my face. 

"Dahvie how did you guys make this big of a mess?" I sighed, as he turned around and smiled. 

"Well we sorta made what your cleaning up out of food dye, and some moldy cheese," I threw up a little in my mouth at that." and what's on the walls is chili, hot sauce, tooth paste, hair dye, and peanut butter." I threw up a little bit more.

"Why would you two make this?" I sighed, as I continued to scrub.

"We wanted to see what would happen. I didn't think that this would happen." CC said from the 'kitchen'. I didn't even want to know how it got everywhere. 

About two hours later we FINALLY got everything clean. We threw all of the towel in the trash, and threw away the bowls that held the mixtures away too. We all sat on the two couches at the same time, and let out a sigh. At the same moment John walked in. 

"Why does it smell like bleach out here?" He said while walking to the 'kitchen'. 

"You don't want to know." I groaned, as I rested my head on Andy's shoulder.