part 3-Though it seems that you believe you can do whatever it is you please

"NIKI! MOMMY SAID GET UP!" Little Andy yelled when he ran into my room the next morning. He then climbed into bed with with me. I held him in my lap, and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Do you and Riot really have to go away?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry buddy, but me and Riot really have to go. We will call you everyday. OK?" He nodded, and the tears started fall down his face. I hugged him, while he cried. "Buddy it's going to be OK. It's not forever." I whispered into his hair. "Come on. I have to get ready." Little Andy climbed off of my lap then ran out of the room. I walked over to my dresser, and got dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans. I did my hair and makeup, and then slid on my boots. Soon there was a knock on the front door. 

"NIKI! THEY'RE HERE!" yelled up my mom. I walked downstairs, and saw Andy and Riot talking with my mom. Mom turned to look at me with tears in her eyes. She ran to me, and threw her arms around me and cried. I rolled my eyes, and Riot had to stop herself from laughing. 

"Mom we need to go." I said. She nodded. My shirt was starting to get wet... Thank god it's a black shirt. Soon she realised me, and held me at arms length. 

"Remember what we talked about. No smoking, no drinking, and no-" I cut her off before she could say the rest.

"I will be fine mom. Don't worry!" She nodded, then let me go. I hugged Little Andy, then Big Andy grabbed my bag from me. Riot wrapped her arm around my shoulder's and we walked out. I could hear mom still crying when she shut the door. We all walked down my side walk to the huge bus that was parked in front of my drive way. Andy opened the door for us, and Riot ran on. I walked on, and Andy shut the door behind him. 

"Um I'll show you to your bunk." Andy said. We walked pass everyone, and the walked into a room with tons of curtains pulled over bunks. He lead me to the last bunk, and placed my bag in it. "This one is yours. That one's mine, that's Riot's bunk, and there's the is the bathroom. NEVER go in after Jake or CC go in." I laughed, but he just shook his head. Andy then lead me back to everyone. Riot was talking to Ashley... Well it looked more like flirting. CC ran up to me, and hugged me. 

"Hi I'm CC! I play drums." He said when he pulled back. 

"Hi I am Niki." He nodded, and Jake shoved him into the couch next to Ashley. Jake then held out his hand, and I grabbed it. 

"Hi I'm Jake. I play Lead Guitar." I nodded. Jinxx pushed Jake out of the way, and shook my hand. 

"I'm Ashley. I play bass." He said from the couch were he was still talking to Riot. I waved to all of them. 

"And you know who I am and what I do." Andy said from the other couch. Andy patted the spot next to him, and I sat next to him. I sat next to them, and the boys and Riot started up the X Box. I laughed as Riot grabbed the control er from Jake. 

"Wait your turn. Haven't you ever heard of ladies first?" Riot did her lady snort as the theme song to HALO started playing. 

"So... How are you?" asked Andy. I looked back into his blue eyes. 

"I-I'm good. Still thinking that this is all a dream, and I'm going to wake up any moment." I laughed, and he laughed to. 

"I hope that this isn't a dream that means that you would mean that you would have to leave." Andy said. There were sounds of guns, and Jinxx, Ashley, and Riot all started yelling at each other. 

"NO! HOW DOES A GIRL BEAT THE PURDY!?" Ashley screamed. Jake and Riot were still pressing the buttons on the controllers like pro-gamers. Soon there was one last gun shot, and Jake's person went down. He dropped the controller, and fell to his knee's. 

"H-h-how did you do that?" whispered Jake. Riot laughed.

"NEVER try to beat me at HALO. You are just asking for a butt kicking. Right Niki?" I sighed, but nodded. 

This tour was going to be awesome.