part 9- Manipulation takes it toll. What will you do when nobody wants you?

"NIKINIKINIKINIKINIKI!" Riot yelled early the next morning. I groaned, and snuggled closer to Andy. Thank Go I slept on the side next to the wall.

"NIKINIKINIKINIKINIKINIKI!" her chanting got louder, as she neared my bunk. She tore open the curtain, and then climbed over, the still sleeping, Andy. Riot laid next to me, and smiled. I was still slightly blind from when she opened up the curtain, but I still tried to give her a death glare the best that I could. 

"Nobody wants to talk to me Niki... Jake even said that I was annoying.." Pouted Riot. I rolled my eyes, and pulled her into a hug. 

"You know that you are annoying this early in the morning right?" I sighed, as she nodded. Andy rolled over, and looked at us in surprised. I rolled my eyes at him, and he got out of the bed. I moved over, and I laid on his pillow as Riot laid on mine. "I'll kick Jake's butt later. Go mess with him." Riot nodded, and then jumped over me and out of the bunk. I heard her start to chant Jake, and I rolled back over. I dug my head into my pillow, and Andy crawled back in. He wrapped me in his arms, and I turned over way then I could rest my head on his chest. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE RIOT!" Jake yelled. There was some angry shouting coming from different bunks, and then Riot crawled back in with me and Andy. We all just laid there for a while in till I wanted to get up. I crawled over Andy, then he got out, and Riot followed. Me and Andy walked into the 'kitchen' and Riot went into the 'living room'. I started up the coffee pot, and as I pressed the button Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"These times in life we learn to try, with one intention

Of learning how and when we'll die, but we cant listen

I wish to god I'd known that I, I didn't stand a chance

Of looking back and knowing why, or pain of circumstance

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm" Andy whispered in my ear, and then kissed my cheek. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"So here's my song I wrote in time, when it was needed

Through pain of heart or loss of mind, your burdens lifted

You arent alone just know that I, cant save our hearts tonight" I sang, as I turned around, and rest my hands on his chest.

"You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

And face today

You're not alone

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

And face today

You're not alone" We both sung, while moving closer and closer together. I looked down at his lips, and back up at his silver-blue eyes. Andy leaned down his head, and I meet him the half way. 

"I love you." We both said at the same time, when we broke apart.  There was a little squeal of joy, and then the song Sins of my Youth by Neon Trees started playing. I rested my head on Andy's chest, and sighed. 

"RIOT DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERY MOMENT!?" I yelled without moving my head. She let out a laughed, and there was some shouting that I couldn't make out from the back. Oops...