part 8- You set yourself up to be sold. And that's okay cause that's your role.

"Niki get up! We have to go get more clothes and stuff!" Riot said while tugging on my arm. I gave her a death glare then hid my face in my pillow. 

We were now sharing a bus with Blood on the Dance Floor, and everyone was able to borrow clothes from them. Sadly we are now ALL over the news.. So today we have to go out, and get more clothes. But first were stopping back at the bus, and trying to see if there is anything worth saving. Hopefully our clothes were all OK. 

"NIKI! COME ON! EVEN CC IS UP!" Riot yelled. 

"HEY!" CC yelled from somewhere in the back. I lifted my head back up, and looked at her. She stood there in one of Sally Stiches's BOTDF shirts, and black skinny jeans. Riot had her hand on her hip, and was looking at me with a 'get up or I will pour COLD water down your back' look. I sighed, and started getting up. She walked to the front of the bus, and joined the conversion between Dahvie and Ashley. I saw a piece of green fabric, and blue laying on bunk. I picked them up; they were a green shirt and blue skinny jeans. I quickly put them on, and walked into the bathroom. I did my makeup, and hair, and then walked out. All of the brides and Riot were ready to go, so we said our goodbye's, and made our way out. Thankfully Jake brought his car on tour, and it was fine. We all squeezed in, and me and Riot were sitting on laps. After a very silent car ride, we finally made it back to the bus, that was now right side up.  We all got out, while still not talking, and then walked inside. 

There was glass everywhere still, the windows were broken, it looked horrible. The TV was busted, the couch was torn up from the glass, some of the cabinet doors were torn off the cabinet, the food that was inside of the fridge was thrown EVERYWHERE! God we had a huge mess that the people that own the bus have to clean! 

All of us started walking to the backroom, deciding that we couldn't save anything out here. The sound of crunching glass under our boots were the only sound that filled the air. CC, who was up front, opened the door to the bunk room, and shook his head. It was even worse back here. Clothes were thrown around everywhere, mine and Riot's lotions were spattered everywhere, pieces of phones, IPods, and computers littered the floor, paper was laying with the broken electroinc's parts. Andy pushed past everyone, and ran to his bunk. He pulled out a notebook, and then looked less stressed. We started looking everywhere back here for something that was still able to be used. 

I manged to save most of my clothes, my IPod was OK thank God, my pillow wasn't in the best condition but I still took it, my notebook that I didn't really write in, and my computer was OK-ish. I walked into the bathroom, took one look, and then walked back out. No way that something made it in there. Everyone turned to look at me, to see if they should go try to save anything. I shook my head no, and they all sighed.

"This SUCKS 1D butt." Riot sighed, as she sat down on her bunk. Ashley sat down next to her, and wrapped a arm around her. 

"At least we're all alive." Jake said. We all nodded, and just looked around. We were all seated on our bunks, doing nothing. 

"What do we need to go buy?" Jinxx asked.

"Everything that we had in the bathroom is gone. I need nothing really." I said then laid back on my bunk. Andy got up with me and laid next to me. 

"We need more war paint then, and stuff to do all of our hair." CC said from somewhere below me and Andy.