Chapter 4

I really hate this chapter:p Just so ya know, it gets a little sexual. So.... Read at your own risk. Haha. And sorry it's so short!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           I never did make it back to Addison’s house. I was too upset to be around anyone. All I wanted to do was be alone. I ended up wondering into some bar downtown. I was depressed, heartbroken, and I really needed a drink.

          I sat on the stool swinging my legs waiting for the bar tender to bring me back a beer. I was never really the one for drinking, but I didn’t give a fuck at this moment. “Here you go.” I heard her say. I looked up at her and tried to smile. She was pretty. Long curly black hair, covered in tattoos, she even had snake bites.

           She smiled at me, “What has a pretty girl like you down?” She asked. I sighed. “It’s a long story.” I said, taking a gulp of my beer. She laughed. “Easy there tiger.” I just rolled my eyes at her. Maybe I could get at her…. Ah. The old Dylan was back.

          She jumped over the bar and sat on the stool next to me. The bar was pretty empty. Just a couple of people on the other side of the bar, other than that we were alone. “I’ve got time.” She said in a raspy voice. Well damn, that’s a hot voice I thought to myself.

          I took another drink of my beer and told her the events of what happened tonight at the party. She looked at me concerned. “It’s her loss! You seem like a nice girl, you’re sexy as hell. Don’t let her get you down. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.” She said has she patted my arm.

           laughed, more at myself than her.“I don’t even know why I’m telling you this. You’re a complete and total stranger.” She smiled. “Not anymore. I’m Anna.” She stuck out her and so I could shake it. “Dylan.” “Nice to meet you Dylan.” She said while still holding onto my hand.

          She surprised me by running her thumb along my hand soothingly. I looked up at her. “You have such soft hands.” She said. I could tell she wanted to kiss my by the way she was intently looking at my lips. I smiled at her. “Well thanks, so do you.” I said, moving a little closer to her.

          Anna brought her hand up to cup my cheek and ran her thumb down it. "I’m going to kiss you now.” She said, her voice getting much raspier. “If you don’t want me to, tell me to stop at any time.” Oh but I definitely wanted to kiss you.

          She moved towards me incredibly slow, her lips finally touching mine. Our lips started to move in sync. My hands moved down to grab a hold of her waist as her hands got tangled in my hair. I bit her lip causing a soft moan to escape her lips. My tongue quickly darted into her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. My hands were now on her ass, as we were standing up. She pulled my body closer to her. My mouth left her and I trailed kisses down her neck, lightly sucking on her pulse point. Another moan escaped her lips, but this time it was my name. She pushed on my chest, telling me to stop.

          I looked up at her confused. She smirked. “Follow me.” She grabbed a hold of my hand and led me upstairs to an apartment. “Where are we?” I asked confused. She chuckled. “I own this place. This is where I live.” Ah. That made total sense. My thoughts came to an abrupt stop when her lips came crashing back down onto mine.

          She pushed me inside not breaking the kiss while shutting the door. Quickly I picked her up; still kissing her while I found her bedroom. I put her down and I climbed on top of her. I started kissing her neck while my hands found their way down to her jeans to unbutton them. She arched her back so I could slide them off; bringing my face back up to kiss her I was lost in how good of a kisser she was.

          I brought my hands up to take her shirt off, and continued to kiss her neck while it was thrown carelessly on the floor. She has noticed that I was still completely clothed. I smirked at her while she took my shirt off. I could see the look of complete lust in her eyes. I hovered over her, staring into her dark brown eyes. I could feel my eyes going black, so I shut them tightly, willing it to stop. I felt her hand on my face bringing it back to hers. “Everything okay?” She asked, sounding generally concerned. I shook my head yes, still not opening my eyes. “Dylan? Please open your eyes.” “I can’t…” I whispered, barely audible. Before she could ask another question, I moved to the other side of the room instantly. I heard her gasp.

          Well I fucked this up I thought. “What the hell?” I heard her asked. I knew my eyes had returned to normal, so I looked at her. “I’m sorry Anna. I should get going. Forget you met me. Okay?” Before she could protest, I grabbed my shirt and ran down the stairs with inhuman speed.

          I was aimlessly just walking in town, not really knowing where to go. I felt alone. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and my eyes about fell out of my head from how many missed calls I had. 116 missed calls and 72 texts. Oh I am so screwed. I checked the calls and most of them were from Addison so I hit the call button and she answered right away.

          “WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! I THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED OR KILLED! JESUS DYLAN! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?” Shit. She was screaming at me. “Addie….” “DON’T YOU ADDIE ME! EXPLAIN.” “Addison. Shut the fuck up for a second. Let me explain.” I said growing a little angry with her.

          I heard her huff, “Alright, so I told Brooke how I felt and she completely shot me down so I gave my keys to Avery and I went for a run. I ended up at some bar and I got to talking to the bar tender and um… I ended up in her apartment and we about had sex. I fucked that up though. And now I’m almost to your house so will you please calm down.”

          I could tell she was about to rant to me, but I stopped her. “I’m walking into your house now, rant to me then.” I hung up on her. She was in front of me in a second. “I sent the rest of the pack home. Up. Stairs. Now.” She said with a menacing glare.

          I was definitely fucked. I was just screwing everything up tonight. I sat on her bed as she closed her door and leaned against it. “I was so worried about you Dylan…” She whispered. I looked up at her. I knew she was hurting but so was I. “Really? I thought you’d be too busy making out with that girl to be worried about me!” I screamed.

          I saw her flinch at my words. “You’re my best friend Dylan! Of course I was worried! It doesn’t matter who I was kissing! It was just to make you jealous…..” The last part was barely said above a whisper, but she knew I heard her. I was suddenly in front of her. I cupped her cheek running my thumb along it. I felt her lean into my hand and sigh. I knew what I was going to say next would hurt her, but I had to say it. “Addie…. You know we can only be friends. You know I love you, but you’re my best friend. It can’t be anything more.”

          A tear slide down her face, and I quickly wiped it away.”I know...” She sobbed. I wrapped my arms around her letting her cry it out. I felt like such a bitch for turning her down, but I had to do it. I walked over to her bed, bringing her with me. I let her cuddle in the crook of my neck, so she could be a little comforted. It’s the least I could do, right?