Chapter 2

Once I was in the entrance to the living room I stopped in my tracks. What the actual fuck? Everyone was here. My parents, the whole entire pack. My parents were standing in front of the fireplace, arms crossed with angry expressions on their face.

           Addison was sitting on the loveseat with Avery, but she wouldn’t look at me. Addison was a cutie alright. She had long blonde hair, these beautiful gray eyes, and she was all around fit, just like me. Avery on the other hand was a fiery little red head with a temper. She had the greenest eyes imaginable and she would always speak her mind, not caring what anyone thought of her.

                On the couch were the boys. Maxie was the funny one of the bunch. He was always cracking jokes trying to lighten the mood. He has short black hair that was always spiked. His eyes were a light blue and he had a sweet smile. Daniel was the dark one. He had dark brown hair that was longish and was in dreads. His dark blue eyes always seemed sad, like he was struggling with an internal conflict. He had a beautiful singing voice and was in a band actually. The last member of my pack was Nick. He was a jokester just like Maxie. His blonde hair was always styled to perfection. He cared way too much about his appearance, but he was still a loveable guy. His piercing hazel eyes always seemed to know if you were upset or something was wrong. He was my best guy friend of the pack. 

                I was still standing there frozen like an idiot when my father’s voice boomed with power as he spoke. “Alexandra Dylan Summers, what have you done?” I flinched. Oh shit. He used my full name, I must of fucked up big time. I looked over at Addison to see if she knew what he was talking about, but she still wasn’t looking at me. Weird.

                I looked back over and asked kind of sarcastically “What are you talking about?” Wrong move. My father was in front of me in an instant and he was getting ready to slap me when my mother appeared by his side and grabbed his hand. “We do not hit our children Wren.”  She had just has much power in her voice has he did. I saw that his eyes were changing back to their normal blue color, his anger subsiding.

                Now I was starting to get pissed. “Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!” I practically screamed at them. My father snorted. “Don’t play the innocent act Alexandra. Addison told us all about your little “crush” on the human girl.” I whipped my head towards her and I could see she was cowering into the couch. I was in front of her in a second, with my hands on her shirt lifting her up so she was standing in front of me. “What the fuck did you do Addie?” I could hear the venom in my voice, but at this point I didn’t give a shit. I was so angry.

                I saw her flinch at my words. “I..I.. Dylan. Listen to me! They tricked me!” I looked at her. Could this be true? My parents were very sneaky people. I hated them most of the time. I softened my look at her, and I saw her relax just a bit. Oh, I was going to have fun with this. I put Addison down onto the ground and  looked at my parents.

                “What could you ever be talking about father? I said sweetly. Too sweetly. I saw his jaw clinch and his eyes turn a darker shade of blue. “Do not play stupid with me Alexandra!” I just smiled at him. “What’s wrong dearest dad? Afraid that your daughter has finally found the one and not to your liking it’s a girl? Well, we’ve had this discussion many of times, and you know I like girls. So maybe I’m falling for a human girl. So be it! She has alpha blood running through her veins. I can feel it.” I said the last part softly. It felt so good to finally admit that I liked Brooke.

                I saw my mom give me a pity filled look. She finally spoke saying “I know your father hates the fact that you like girls, but he’s just angry. Why don’t you stay with Addison tonight while we talk about this?” I stared at her. Why is she being so nice to me? This was a first. I heard my father growl. Yeah buddy, I wasn’t scared. You’ve hurt me enough as it is. I’m not afraid anymore. “Leave.”