Chapter 9

Le-Pelt brought out a selection of his skinning knifes and layed them out across the table while Cruella, Alonzo and Carlos watched. 

"This is my favorite part" Le-Pelt said, admiring one of the blades. 

"The skinning? Not the strangling?" Cruella clarified. 

"Ah, I like the strangling also" Le-Pelt replied, shrugging his shoulders.  

"The mark of a great furrier, Alonzo, is that he does his own strangling" Cruella stated. "Remember that" 

"Thank you" Le-Pelt took Cruella's statement as a compliment.  

During this, Alonzo and Carlos looked out the window to see the dalmatian puppies escaping while running up the stairs, but tried to keep it quiet and not let Cruella or Le-Pelt notice. 

But Cruella suddenly sensed something was up and started sniffing oddly. She came over to the window, shoving Alonzo and her son out of the way and looked to see Oddball and Kali leading the puppies up the stairs to escape.  

"AAAAH! It's the little rat and rotten kid!" Cruella shrieked. 

Cruella's scream had startled Kali as she and Oddball turned to see the devil witch eagle eyeing on them like they were her prey. It caused for her crystal to suddenly have her shape-shift into a few more different animals before stopping at a squirrel. 

Cruella then turned, glaring at Alonzo. "You lied to me!" 

"M-M-Me?" Alonzo said nervously. 

Cruella suddenly grabbed Alonzo and smudged his face against the window. "Do they look dead to you?! Do they?!" 

"You worm!" Cruella sneered at her useless servant before she immediately left to go after Kali, Oddball and the puppies. "I'll kill them myself!" 

Le-Pelt laughed, mocking the poor man. "You are a wormy little man" 

Alonzo had finally had enough and took off his arm sling. He lunged at Le-Pelt, attacking him as they tumbled out of the office, crashing through the glass window and into the work room at the sight of startled workers.

Meanwhile~

"Come on, puppies!" Kali managed to get the puppies to chase after her since she was a squirrel at the moment. 

All the puppies started chasing squirrel Kali to make their escape faster as Cruella was right on their tails. The devil woman growled like a wild animal trying to catch her prey as she quickly came up the stairs after the puppies. Cruella looked back downstairs for a moment to see Alonzo and Le-Pelt continuing their brawl. 

"You're both idiots!" She yelled at them in shame. 

Back with Alonzo and Le-Pelt~

Carlos helped Alonzo by grabbing a fur coat from a rack and slipped it backwards onto Le-Pelt as the french furrier tried to grab Alonzo. The fight continued until Alonzo lost his balance and fell back on the floor. 

"Now I crush you, little man!" Le-Pelt raised his foot up to stomp on Alonzo.

But Alonzo moved out of the way and Le-Pelt's foot crashed right down through the hole in the floor and into the basement, causing Chloe and the twins to scream in surprise. Le-Pelt struggled to pull his leg free, but the floor gave way and he dropped further down into the basement. Unable to get free with the fur coat wrapped around him.  

"Who's the little man now?" Alonzo asked Le-Pelt.  

Chomp then bit Le-Pelt's foot as the french furrier wailed in pain, until Alonzo stuffed a fox tail into his mouth to shut him up. And a crowd of workers applauded for Alonzo who bowed. It felt good for him to have reformed. The Harpercops knew that deep down inside, Alonzo was always good.