Bath Bomb

A/N: I ought to warn you folks that this chapter contains some sexual content if the last chapter wasn't an indication. I would say skip it if you have reservations about that sort of thing; however, it is vital to the development of the plot.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!

- TAAF_

Lillian's POV

Against the chilled water of the pool dripping off my body, my cheeks were on fire, and Derek's eyes were ravenous. He didn't have to say anything before—as we barely got into the isle of the barn—his lips were against mine and I was in his arms.

If I hadn't been wearing the already soaking wet bikini plastered to me, I would've wanted to change my panties from the sheer wave of arousal that hit me and made me weak at the knees. I gripped Derek's shoulders, my nails digging in slightly as I held my balance, leaning into his muscular chest, bare against my skin. Had he been wearing a shirt, I would've torn it off. With my teeth.

"Upstairs?" I breathed, running my fingers through his hair, letting my other hand slide down the column of his spine to the small of his back.

"Mhm," he moaned into my neck, wrapping his powerful arms around my waist and lifting me off the ground. I giggled and held on, trusting that he wouldn't drop me, even as he ascended the steps to the loft. I knew very well how much weight Derek could take on a barbell—easily triple what I weighed, and I wasn't even exceptionally small.

I was glad that I left the door open because I wasn't sure Derek had the patience to set me down and open it. He shoved it open so hard it whacked into the brick wall behind it, bringing his hand back to rest on my lower back.

"It's cold in here—" I murmured against his lips, slick with water from the pool. He was still dripping; crystal drops making tracks along the harsh lines of his body. Down his cheek, sloping into the hollow of the base of his throat, then through the space between his pecs, sliding down... I leaned, sealing my lips over the muscle just under his left pec, slipping my tongue across his skin as I kissed him. Derek let out a breathy groan, letting me down, my bare feet pressed against the cold hardwood floor. "How 'bout a bath?"

"Absolutely," he replied, kissing just below my jaw as I stood up properly. I turned, glancing over at the dark wooden door to the bathroom. I grabbed Derek's hand and led him to it, my feet sliding across the floor from the water. Once inside, I eyed the bathtub.

I knew having a huge tub would come in handy one day.

The deep, white basin that could easily fit me and Derek practically glowed in the dark, my soaps and bath bombs and things lining the tiled edge near the wall. I would be lying if I said I wasn't giving Derek the eyes over my shoulder as I bent down to turn the water on as provocatively as I could; only for him. I bit my lip as the sight of his gaze. "I take it you like it hot?"

"Mm." Derek made a noise of agreement, slowly making his way toward me, his eyes glowing with desire.

My muscles tensed as heat spread through me, and I tested the water. Hot, but just right. I stood, stepping into the tub as Derek continued his approach. Our lips met softly, and he slowly climbed into the tub with me, and we parted only as I lowered myself into the tub.

Derek took his cue, following me down and settling between my legs. My heart was hammering against my rib cage, throbbing, just like something else throbbing a little further south.

With dark eyes, Derek leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. My back arched slighting as his tongue swept through. I wasn't sure how long we stayed like that, kissing languidly like we had hours and hours to do only that.