Coincidence

Just an fyi for people who don't know, you will be the character referred to as "red soldier" who is masquerading as a boy. 

The three ships pulled into the port of a small island, much to two of the captain's disdains. 

"TRAFFY! KIDD!" Yelled the childish captain of the Strawhat pirates. 

All three crews had been dragged to the same island by their log posts and the two former mentioned Pirates were not too happy about seeing the others. There was a long rivalry between the three, yet Luffy was still the type to think of the other supernova's as his comrades. 

"We will be here for about... 3 days." The orange haired navigator of the Thousand Sunny stated to her hyperactive captain. 

Luffy wasn't listening though.

"MEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!" He yelled. The Strawhats' had run out of food the day before and the poor captain was suffering. 

"OI! LUFFY WAI---- he's gone..." Sanji sweat-dropped. "I should go... I will go get food." The blond hopped off the ship and headed towards the town.  The other members started to disperse. Robin heading towards a bookstore, Chopper towards a pharmacy, Nami towards the shops, Zoro sauntering off to what he wished was a bar, but let us be real... he probably will not find it until the night falls. Brook and Franky were to stay on the ship. 

Similarly, the other crews were going to restock and wander around the land. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"SOMEBODY STOP HIM!" was the yell heard from inside the store as thief ran out, carrying bags full of berries. 

Kidd looked up from his window-shopping to see the thief hurridly running around. He let out a low chuckle that was abruptly stopped as a cloaked figure fell abruptly from the sky, long ruby red tendrils pinning the thief to the ground while the figure grabbed the bells. Stepping down off of the thief's chest, the cloaked figure raises the choking man up into the air before abruptly tossing him into a wall. Kidd just stared as the cloaked figure entered the shop, promptly returning the money before a ripping noise is heard and wings sprout out the back, propelling them into the air. 

"What the fuck was that," Kidd said to the masked man next to him, Killer, while his comrade just shrugs.

+++++++

The town was peaceful, cherry blossoms flittering down to the ground. Zoro walked down the stone street watching the little children running around waving their sweets and toys in the air. Stores were open and bustling peacefully as the occasional customer would enter or leave. The smell of baked goods lingered as he passed by the open door to a bakery. 

Zoro passed by an old man sitting on the ground while a multitude of children gathered around, listening intently to the story being told. 

"Our town. Our town has been cursed by a great evil!" The old man exclaimed as the children gasped and squealed. Zoro paused a ways back, listening. "Our town is amok with thieves and murderers, evil sorcerers and villains!" He threw his hands up. "We lived each day in fear, not knowing when we would get food!" Some of the older kids nodded in remembrance while the younger kids looked intrigued. "BUT! BUt but but we have been SAVED!" He smiled. "A soldier, clad in red, has been sent to save us! He comes and protects us and smites the evil down!" The kids erupted in cheers along with the kids. "The soldier is said to live on the edge of the forest, in a fortress of justice!" Young eyes sparkled with joy. The young crowd dispersed as mothers came to take their children as they had finished with shopping. Zoro stared at the old man for a while. The old man turned and met his gaze, then smiled a toothy grin. 

"It is all true you know." He said.

"What?" Zoro raised a brow.

"The red soldier. He is real." The old man gushed. Zoro just nodded. "He will save us." 

All of a sudden, shouts were heard from down the road as marines showed up. 

"Oh, shit" Zoro exclaimed as he dived into a shop. The marines ran up to where he was standing, yet didn't act as if he was there a moment before. They started conversing with the old man.

"We have gotten word you are a sympathizer of the pirate known around here as "the Red Soldier", a pirate with a 400,000,000 bellie bounty." One marine said.

"He will save us..." The old man murmured down at his lap.

"Sympathizing with a pirate is strictly forbidden and punishable by law." The Marine stated. Zoro raised a brow. He hadn't heard of that rule.

"He is our savior..." The old man murmured again. 

"Take him away." The marine scowled as the old man was roughly grabbed and dragged off, all the while he was screaming and hollering. 

As soon as the marines stepped out of sight, Zoro exited the shop and looked down the direction the man was dragged off. He shook his head and started off for the bar again. 

++++++++++++++

The figure ran down the alleyways and streets, fleeing marines hot on their tail. The black hood of their cloak flew back, exposing a masked face. Goggles and a voice box was strapped to their face as well as a bandana covering their hair. They wore loose clothing and bore no weapons. 

"Stop right there!" The marines yelled as both parties weaved in and out of shocked crowds. 

Turning a sharp corner, the masked person slammed straight into a taller male who was carrying an armful of food. The figure fell backward as the blonde male dropped his food. 

Sanji turned and scowled at the figure on the ground. "You could at least look where you are going!"  

"Sorry, but I can't right now." The figure replied through the mask, causing a mechanical hinted male voice to resonate out as they ran off again. 

"Hmph. Didn't even help pick up his own goddamn mess." Sanji grumbled as he picked up his fallen food. Running by, the marines didn't even spare the crouched male a glance as they trampled the fallen fruits, effectively splattering the male with juice. He just sat for awhile on the ground with a few food items in his arms, contemplating what just happened.

+++++++++++++++

YOUR POV:

I watched as the marines ran by on the streets below, searching for me. I scoffed at their idiocy. Getting up I run across the rooftops and back towards my home. I had earned a couple berries and food from saving people today. I wouldn't accept it only if I wasn't so desperate for it. This town is sexist to the core. The only reason why I hide my gender is so that I can get more respect. If a girl had saved people, she would have been scorned and sent to therapy for unknown reasons. Girls are only supposed to cook, clean, and have babies. Cooking is sometimes fun but I hate cleaning and the thought of sex disgusts me.  Coming up to my house I lift up my goggles and pull down my voice modifier. I had made the voice modifier look like a voice giver, which is something you give to people unable to talk. Taking an apple out of my pouch, I take a generous bite and look out the stained window. A figure with a head of green hair is walking towards my house.