Chapter Thirty

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

NOTE IF YOU HAVENT READ THE LAST BOOK YOU'RE GOING TO BE A BIT SPOILED AND CONFUSED.So here is the run down

PREVIOUSLY ON THE BIG BAD OMEGA

Remember that Dylan's mate...the one that passed away.She's from Kansas

Dylan's pack has also dealt with the pureblood pack

Remember Clifford's whole situation with the testing on wolves...thats also important

Fredrick was the alpha that took in Hazel when her father beat her too far.(who is also an elder)

Chapter Thirty

Kansas

What the hell was so glamorous or important with Kansas.I set it aside all the other appears and began scanning through.All I know is that the pure blood pack had to have an alpha in their aid to help them with food and transportation,and it had to be one of the seven.

Which pack killed my mother?

I wanted to push the thought back,but the pureblood pack came into mind,or maybe Dylan's pack.I retraced my thought for a moment,Dylan's pack?Dylan's pack couldn't possibly be responsible for that.I mean Dylan's dad was heartless but I don't think that heartless.My breath shortened suddenly.I honestly had no idea why,and my first guess was someone did in fact get my blood and I was experiencing strange side effects of voodoo.I set down some papers so my load wasn't so heavy.I pulled out a sheet of paper that seemed to look different from the rest,and it was.

It was my mom's death certificates long with report

Natalie Strong

I couldn't read the font.I tried but tears were stacking a mile up high and everything was blurry.I took in a deep breath.I flipped open the report,and dropped the folder.My hand came over my mouth and I was overwhelmed with loud violent sobs.My hands shook as they clasped around my legs.I tried to breathe.I let the fear absorb into me.I let the sobs scream,and cause their pain.I never wanted to see that, No one ever does.I tried I come up with the courage to grab the folder again.My hand went out and my fingertips brushed against the thick paper.It smelled like old news,literally.A Crumpled up newsletter.I snatched it up and closed my eyes.I slowly toe my eyelids apart to see the image.

It was my mother

Dead

Her body was mangled and bloody,guts spilled out of her stomach,her throat was slit.whomever killed her,wanted to make sure she would stay dead.Tears plopped onto the paper,making the ink run.My breath shook and I knew I needed air.I took the file and left the room

I sat outside reading through the files and nothing seemed useful to my mothers death or Clifford's torture.All I did know that my father knew to much about the pure blood pack,and suddenly it hit me

What if my father was part of the pure blood pack?What if someone found out that my father was helping them and killed my mom,what if that's the truth.I scanned through the files looking for potential enemies,people who could have been on my side.

Fredrick Storm

His name printed in bold in an entry in pen. underneath his name it said

Alpha Fredrick has shown his dislike toward my pack.I understand that he is too caught up with his mate,but their are more important things at hand.