C Y M

The clues you missed:

1. In the first chapter, I hinted at Alhaja loving Bisola a little more than her other children. In chapter 9, I also hinted at Bisola wanting to go to her mum, and towards the end of the book it was mentioned that Bisola still lived with her mother after her wedding. And then later we discovered that Bode (who lives with Alhaja) and Bisola were having an affair. 😊

2. Tamilore going to greet the driver, and then later we discovered she slipped a note into Itunu's bag.

3. In chapter six..."Dipo woke up with a jump. His brief sleep was plagued with nightmares...his mind wasn't at ease. He knew the danger of what he was attempting to do..." I think we ALL what Dipo turned out to be.

4. Chapter 4: Tiwa. "...Then she figured, if she was going to be made to stay here by force, she would make her stay worthwhile and have some fun. Since everybody doesn't want to have sense."

5. Chapter 4: Dipo. "...But his heart ached, for a lot of reasons. He missed his baby...and he hated that she did. He was supposed to be a man. He had to be strong for himself and his wife. Maybe this was preparing him for any worse future crisis.

Still, he needed his baby."

6. The Final Chapter: Dipo. "...He slowly and carefully wore some clothes, gritting his teeth as he did. It was cold today and that was the reason he clenched his teeth, among other things..."

7. The Final Chapter: Dipo. "...His hands shook as he hurriedly slid a frail finger over the screen..." frail finger because he was rottening. Also notice how Dipo was always overly pressed, aways calling the police to know how far. It's because he needed his baby. Meanwhile Tamilore wasn't quite like that, because she knew her baby wasn't missing.

Chapter three: Tiwa. "How can I eat?"

"Like this." "...Tiwa smiled to herself mischievously. She was able to do yet another thing Bisola couldn't do, among other things." I think we all know what that was referring to.