Chapter Thirteen

Later, when they finished doing their deed, they got off each other. The time was three o'clock. Daddy Dami knew he had to go back to his room to his wife and daughter.

He kissed her affectionately and told her he had to go back to his room, as it was getting late. She nodded, hugged him, and he left.

Even as he got into bed, he couldn't deny though, he felt immensely good. He was sexually satisfied, in such a way that his wife had never been able to provide to him.

Nobody could do him like Tiwa.

He looked over at his wife and Dami. They were both still sleeping. He rested his head on the pillow, a smile plastered on his face as he drifted back to sleep.

For some reason, his wife had woken up early today. It was around seven-thirty when he heard her pacing about in the room.

He felt a moment of panic as he wondered if she knew what he did earlier...with Tiwa. But then he let himself be at ease. There was no way she could have known.

He decided he couldn't sleep anymore, and he knew his wife couldn't possibly know about himself and Tiwa, so he decided to open his eyes.

She was coming out of the bathroom. Her face was freshly washed, her cheeks bulged, he had to admit; pregnancy suited her. She glowed.

"Good morning, Daddy Dami," she greeted him.

"Good morning Mummy Dami."

She chuckled, looking even more beautiful. "Thank God you're awake, cause I wanted to go to the living room and I didn't want to leave you two here alone without locking the door."

"Why do you need to lock the door?"

"To keep you guys safe na. With..." she lowered her voice, "...everything that is going on, one cannot be too careful oh."

He chuckled. "Hm, okay. Let's go then. But Dami..."

"I'll lock her inside."

He was skeptical for a moment, then he decided to let her have her way.

He went into the bathroom, eased himself, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. And then he came outside, and his daughter had woken up.

"Oh shit. We woke her up," he said.

His wife was patting her diaper, hoping she would go back to sleep, but her efforts showed no sign of working. "We did. And, language."

"Sorry," he said.

"I guess we'd have to take her along with us," he said.

They heard some voices.

"People have woken up," she said.

They dragged themselves lazily out of the room and made sure to lock the door. In the hallway, they saw Titi, moping the floor.

"Good morning Sir and Ma," she greeted. She seemed flustered.

"Morning," they both said at once. Bisola was trying to drag their daughter to the living room, who was currently fixated at a spot, rubbing her eyes with her fist. She would have carried her, but she was heavily pregnant.

"Let's go oh. You're the one that woke up by yourself," her mother said.

Kola laughed. "Don't shout at my daughter oh, oya bring her." Dami walked towards him, and he carried her.

In the living room, Tamilore, Dipo, Itunu and aunty Ariyo were sat dispersedly on the sofas.

"Good morning guys," Kola greeted them, somewhat cheerily. Unknown to them, Kola was still reeling of excitement because of what happened earlier.