Zonales & Harry: Not Only Pouring Coffee For Him

Zonales’ POV

“Whoa! Look who just walked in!” My co-worker Holly pointed as a very good looking boy that I’ve seen before walked through the door.

“He always comes in here, Holly!” I told her.

“Seriously, I’ve never seen him here before. Harry Styles, I love that man!” She said in the most smitten way.

I went up to the counter to get Harry’s order. It was the same order as always. When he gave me his money there was a piece of paper. I didn’t know what it was.

“Harry! You accidentally gave me something that you probably need.” I told him waving the piece of paper in the air like a fool.

“No, that’s for you.” He smiled and waved goodbye. I took a look at the paper and on the paper it had his number. Well at least I thought it was his number. After I cleaned up the shop I went home and texted the number right away!

To: Unknown Number

Hey this is Zonales Brown from Starbucks. Who is this?

From: Unknown Number

This is Harry Styles, the guy who gave you the number. :)

I had an instant smile shoot right to my face. I had to change his name in my phone.

To: Harry (:

Yay! Why did you give me your number?

From: Harry (:

Because I want to get to know you! Duh! Tomorrow when you get done with work at 8:00 we can go to dinner. Is that all right?

To: Harry (:

Yes! Wait how did you know I get done at 8:00?

From: Harry (:

Because I’m there everyday and on Fridays you get done at 8:00. Sorry for stalking you. :D

We texted the rest of the night but it wasn’t all that important just the whole twenty questions type of deal so we could get to know each other.

The next day I woke up nice and early like everyday and I put on my Starbucks uniform and went to work.

“So was it Harry’s number?” Holly asked me like she was dying to know.

“YES!” We both jumped up and screamed. “Tonight when I get done working we’re going out to dinner!” She screamed again with me!

The day went by so slow but when it was about 7:45 Harry walked into Starbucks. It was a little awkward because he didn’t order anything he just sat there. But he kept looking at me so I just tried to pretend he wasn’t there.

Harry’s POV

When I got to Starbucks I couldn’t stop watching her. How she made the coffee was so perfect. How she typed in the orders was so perfect. How she smiled at every customer who came in was more than perfect. It was about 8:00 and I expected her to be done working by now. But that was okay if she was late I would wait for her anyways.

She walked over to me. “I’m so sorry Harry. This happens all the time. Everyone leaves and I have to clean and shut down the place! I’m so sorry.” She said frowning.

“I’ll help you.” I told her. She instantly smiled. She told me to wash the floors. She turned on the radio and my favorite song ‘Good Time’ by OwlCity and Carly Rae Jepson came on. I danced with the broom a little bit while she cleaned the tables and laughed hysterically at my ‘moves.’

Finally around 8:15 we were done cleaning. She had to change into her outfit for our date. She came out of the bathroom and looked phenomenal this is the outfit she wore http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53263214.

“Before we leave I have to do one thing.” I said.

“Yeah?” She smiled. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb and looked her in her beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes. I pulled her close to me and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Harry, have you liked me for a long time?” She asked me running her fingers through my hair.

“Yes, but I’ve loved you for an even longer time.” I told her. I didn’t even know I loved her till this moment. But I knew it was right even if it was our first time actually together. I leaned in again and we kissed but a lot longer this time.

( A/N: All right I hope you didn’t think that was too cheesy! Hahaha whatever though! (: )