Lizzy & Niall: A Song To Remember

La, la, la, la, la, la, la. La, la, la, la, la, la, la. La, la, la, la, la, la, la.

            Louis was playing piano while I warmed up my voice. Harry was standing next to me listening to see if I was on tune. I was, as always. In the next room over Niall was tuning his guitar with Liam. It was the annual talent show and Niall Horan and I were singing a duet. We were just friends, just really good friends since we were young. Zayn walked into the practice room with the dress I was going to be wearing. à http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53168692. The necklace was given to me by Harry right before we had started warming up. He said he gave it to me for good luck. It was very sweet of him.

            It was finally that time, time to hit the stage. The song we sang was a cover of Ed Sheeran, The A-Team. Our voices sounded so good together. During the middle of the song I found myself lost in the music and Niall’s eyes. When our song was over we took a bow and everyone went wild.

            “We must have sounded pretty good.” Niall whispered into my ear as we walked off stage. I was speechless I couldn’t tell him how I felt during our song. I knew he would never feel the same way.

            “Do you want to do something tonight?” Niall asked me before I got to the changing room.

            “Umm, like what?” I asked.

            “Like go for a walk or something. You know, sneak out?” He said with a sneaky grin. “I’ll pick you up around midnight.” He winked and walked back to his changing room.

            Whoa. Maybe he did feel the same way. As I was leaving the school I heard someone shout my name. It was Harry.

            “Are you doing anything tonight?” Harry asked me with flowers in his hands.

            “Umm, no but I have to be home by 11:30 tonight.” I told him.

            “Why?” He confusingly asked.

            “Umm curfew.” I quickly responded with the thing that came to my mind first.

            “Well okay, I guess I can ask you on a date another time.” Harry sadly said and walked away. I felt like I had just broken his heart but I really liked Niall and I didn’t want Harry to get in the way.

            I was all ready to go when Niall showed up at my house. I hopped in his truck and we made our way to a local park; I kind of felt like a rebel. Right when we stepped out of the car it started down pouring on us.

            “Do you think we should go somewhere else?” I asked Niall. I hated rain and I hated when my hair got messy.

            “There is no where else.” He smiled and picked me up out of the truck.

            “This is for making me sit here in the rain.” I picked up a chunk of mud and wiped it on his face. He grabbed two handfuls of mud and rubbed it all over my face. I didn’t stop him though, it was too fun. I stood up and walked away acting mad and he stood up to fallow me. I turned around and pushed him in the mud but he grabbed on to me before he fell and we both fell face first into the mud. It was gross but it was probably the most romantic thing ever. We wiped our hands off in the lake and we washed each others faces off. There wasn’t really anything we could do about our messy clothes though.

            We saw a car coming into the park and we went and hid behind a tree. We sat there for a little bit but the person never drove away. Niall leaned in and we started kissing like hard core. I didn’t even hear the sound of a car door open and shut. Niall stopped kissing me so I sat up and realized someone was standing over us watching.

            “So you had a curfew?” It was Harry and he was mad.

            I instantly stood up and ran after him.

            “Harry!” I screamed. I felt terrible. “I’m sorry I lied to you. I just didn’t know how to tell you!” I was still running after him. But he stopped.

            “I’m in love with you, Lizzy. And I think you knew that. That’s why I gave you that necklace.” Harry explained.

            “Harry I swear I had no idea. I’m so sorry but I really like Niall and I would just way rather be friends with you. If you want the necklace back, you can have it!” I told him.

            “No please keep it. I’m sorry I got mad. I should have seen it coming.” He said understandingly. I ran up to him to give him a hug but he pushed me away.

            “What?” I asked.

            “You’re all muddy.” He laughed. “I’ll see you at school on Monday. Have a good rest of the night, Niall you too!” He shouted as Niall came out from behind a tree.

            Niall and I waved goodbye to Harry as he drove away. And of course we went back to kissing.

( A/N All right I hope you like it!!!! I think I like this one the best out of the three I’ve written so far. )