Michelle & Zayn: Stuck With You

Cooking class.

You could probably say that was the easiest class in the history of the world. But really it would be. If…Zayn Malik wasn’t in my class. Grr. It would also help if he wasn’t in my table group. He’s too perfect. I just can’t even concentrate. I have a B in that class because of him. Today we were making Christmas cookies for the nursing home. Three of us were chosen to bring them there after school. Since Zayn was one of the only people in the class who could drive he was chosen. He chose Harry to come with and since I happen to be Harry’s best friend that meant I also got to tag along.

After school was over I waited outside of the school for Zayn and Harry. Zayn pulled up in his nice car. He pulled down his windows to talk to me.

“Harry can’t come. He has something with his mum. I have the cookies in the trunk.” Zayn said.

And just like every other time Zayn talked to me I was too shocked to answer. I had such a big crush on him. And Harry was going to DIE for not coming! How awkward could this get?

The car ride was completely awkward. Zayn had his music on and he sat there and bobbed his head to the beat. I decided to ask a question.

“You sing, right?” I asked starting a conversation.

“Yeah I do.” Zayn replied and started to sing along to the music. I laughed and he winked at me. “Your turn!”

I laughed and started singing the chorus of Titanium.

“You’re good!” Zayn said putting his fist out for a fist bump. I bumped his fist awkwardly. “Michelle you’re pretty cool for a junior.” Of course I blushed.  

“Zayn you were supposed to go straight.” I said pointing back to the road we just turned off of.

“No this is a short cut.” Zayn insisted. “It’s faster.”

“But the roads are terrible here!” I said.

“No, trust me. I can drive through this!” And just when he said that we started slipping and soon we were in the ditch.

“So you can drive through this?” I asked sarcastically.

“Just let me call someone they can pull us out.” Zayn took out his phone and called someone. “Okay. Yeah. We’ll wait here then. Thanks. Bye.” Zayn set his phone down. “So we’re going to have to wait an hour…”

“Zayn! Are you serious?! We are supposed to be there in ten minutes!” I said freaking out.

“They’ll understand, Michelle.”

“Maybe someone will help us.” I said getting out of the car.

“It’ll take you an hour to get to the actual high way. It’s better to just wait here.” Zayn said following me out of his car. Zayn accidentally shut his door. “Shit!”

“What?” I asked.

“I just locked my keys in my car…” Zayn said jerking his car doors but they wouldn’t open.

I just stared at him. I was so mad. IT WAS FREEZING!

“ZAYN HOW DUMB ARE YOU?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW COLD IT IS?!” I asked screaming.

“I do realize that Michelle. Come here. If we stay close we’ll stay warm.” Zayn said wrapping his arms around me. “I’m sorry I got us into this.”

“It’s okay. I’m not going to lie, I actually like where we are right now.” I said smiling.

Slowly snowflakes started falling from the sky. I watched as each one landed on Zayn’s face. I slowly took my hand out of my pocket to wipe them off his face. After I wiped about two off Zayn grabbed my hand and stuffed it down his sleeve. I couldn’t help but smile.

Zayn wouldn’t stop looking at me.

“What?” I asked giggling.

Zayn didn’t say anything he just kept looking into my eyes. So I looked back into his. Zayn slowly leant in closer into me. I knew what he was doing. I slowly leant a little into him. Then finally our lips touched. I felt a blast of amazingness fill my body.

Yes.

I was…in love.

I hope you liked it!! <3

-Cali