We find the bitch.

I needed to think of a plan and think of one quickly. The thought of Charlie being stuck in there another minute with them made my stomach turn.

“I think I’ve got it. It’s a little cliché but it’ll work.” For the first time ever Tommy actually looked serious.

“What?”

“Well, as much as I’d hate to admit it, you’re the bigger one out of the two of us. You grab the dude and I’ll tie the chick up, get Charlie out and come back to you.”

Thinking about it, it was our only chance. Tommy had called the police and they said all they could do was send a patrol car out which was on the outskirts of town dealing with a disturbance. So that’s out of the cards.

Looking at Tommy I half smiled.

“She’ll be fine Jacob. Now let’s do this.”

Keeping low to the ground me ran across the open space and quickly got to one of the windows of the barn and looked in. I could instantly see Maisy and a man who I’d never seen before. But seeing Charlie  in the way I did was torture. She was on her knees in front of them. Her face covered in cuts, blood, and bruises. I  could feel the anger building up inside of me.

“You’re a heartless cunt of a dad. I’d rather never been born then be your offspring.”

My breath caught in my throat. I had a sudden flashback to the night, the night where Charlie had told me everything about her dad. And he was staring right in front of me. “Tommy we need to get her out of there now.” I whispered to Tommy.

Keeping low we creeped to the door that was already ajar. We were both deadly silent. Getting closer and closer to Maisy and Charlie’s Dad.

“And you, my darling sweet, are a sad excuse for a human. I never wanted you but you’re mother never got rid of you. Even when I beat her to a pulp, she wasn’t having it. So, if she wasn’t getting rid of you. I’m making you feel how you should... unwanted.”

That was it. Tommy launched at Maisy at the same time I launched at Charlie’s dad knocking him to the ground.

Charlies POV

I watched as Jacob took him down to the ground. I’d never seen him so angry as he laid his fist with so much force, over and over again into his face. He couldn’t do anything but just lay there and take it.

Before I knew it Tommy was in front of me, un tying me and ushering me away from the bloody mess.

“Quickly Charlie! Don’t worry I’m coming back for him. Go!” I ran out with Tommy and watched as he ran back in for his friend.

Tommy POV

I watched as Jacob grabbed a large broken beam with both hands and launched it around his head. He was out cold.

“Come on Jacob!” I grabbed his arm and pushed him through the door. This should be fun to explain to the police. I followed after Jacob and watched as he ran to Charlie and kissed her instantly.

Jacob POV

She’s safe she’s safe she’s safe she’s safe she’s safe.

I smiled down at her. “I’m not letting you go again. Like ever.” She looked up at me and laughed.

“That’s fine.” I kissed her again gently. Watching not to hurt her again before wrapping my arms around her.

“Where’s the Tommy love at!” Charlie laughed and ran to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

“I can’t believe what you to did?”

“Well, it was that or wait around for the police to show up.” Tommy winked at her. Charlies face fell.

“Where is she?”

“Oh I tied her up.”

“Where?”

Tommy started walking around the back of the barn with the two of us following after him. “Just he-.”

Tommy pointed towards a broken piece of wood and several  pieces of rope.

“Well.” Charlie bent down and picked up the rope. “You’ve just learnt Maisys party trick the hard way.”

“What do we do now?” I asked.

She was silent for a moment before staring up at me.

“We find the bitch.”

++++++

Until the next book my lovelys...