No, I Am NOT Scared Of The Thunder . . . . ^.^

"5,6,7,8!"

Okay so Hayley wasn't lying when she said that I would pick the routine up quickly. "Girls it looks fantastic! What's the time somebody? Oh god, we need to go!" Feet stomped against the floor boards as we all made a run towards the door.

"Charlie I need to talk to you."

"Later mum, I promise."

"But Char-" Her voice was cut off when I closed the door in a rush. Rude. Yes, I know, but all the girls were already in the car with the engine running.

Miranda's POV

Damn. Ah well, she'll just have to find out by herself later then.

******_________********_________*********________**********________**********_______*********

"That went great OH MY GOD." Hayley's smile was from ear to ear on her face and she was jumping from foot to foot, not being able to sit still. I had to admit, performing and having everyone cheer for us when we finished . . . It did give me a buzz that I hadn't felt before.

Pulling my phone out from my bag I checked my messages and saw that my mum had texted me five times.

Where are you? I need to speak to you before I leave, It's important! <3xxxx

Charlie I'm leaving soon hurry up<3xxxx

I don't want to leave without speaking to you Charlie please hurry <3 Xxxxx

Charlie I won't be able to wait much longer <3xxxx

I'm sorry Charlie but I'm leaving in ten minutes. If you're not here then there will be a note that will explain everything and I'm sure Jacob will too. Love you loads sweetheart <3xxxx

What the hell is that all about?

Turning around and looking for Hayley I found her standing in front of the stage talking to two boys. Walking towards her I tapped her on her shoulder and whispered that I needed to go.

"Aw, but John and Calvin invited us to their party." She said, never breaking eye contact with them.