Officially Yours!

Arnav POV

"I feel weird dropping you at Gupta house now. I mean Khushi we are married. And its our wedding might dont you wanna.."
I asked with a smirk to a flustered Khushi Singh Raizada.

Currently we were standing near Happyji's garage. We were finally done with our runaway wedding. And after completing Khushis wishes we were back to Laxmi Nagar. Khushi looked here and there now like a new bride shying at my words. And how could I stop teasing her..right?

"You..you cannot tease me like that Mr. Raizada. Dont you dare forget that now I am not just your girlfriend. A few minutes back we married each other. So I am Mrs. ASR. Dont you mess up with me ASRji!!!"
She teased back with deep red cheeks. Oh so my wifey wants to play huh. In that case....game on Mrs ASR.

I looked towards Khushi with an intense desire visible in my eyes. She understood my gaze and started retreating. And as usual I backed her to the wall of the garage. Furthermore I caged her with my arms not allowing her to move away. Her hazel eyes gazed back at me. They too reflected the same desire.
"Well even if you are Mrs. ASR...still you cannot stop me...as I have every right on you being your husband and all Khushi."
I said teasingly.

"Arnavji...I...what I mean is that..."
She stuttered hearing my words. Taking advantage of her condition I locked my lips with hers sharing our first kiss after the wedding.
We started sensuously but then slowly turned it into in a passionate one. Khushi participated in the kiss vigorously to my surprise. Hmmm. So we share the same desires now huh. Good enough.

Minutes later we moved away trying to catch our breaths. I wanted to kiss her again seeing her dressed up in red and wearing the symbols of my bride...but somehow I managed to stop myself.
"Khushi..go inside. Orelse I wont be able to stop myself. 24 hours more. Just one day and after that you will be mine officially as well. After that...not even your Devi Maiyya will be able to stop me."
I said huskily making her blush even more.

She nodded and then turned to leave. I sighed watching her go. I too turned back towards my bike when suddenly I found myself in the embrace of ny wife Khushi Singh Raizada. She too felt the pain. Staying away wont be easy now. I embraced her tightly letting her know that We are in the same boat.
"Bas ek din aur Arnavji. Uske baad hum apne ghar aarahein hain. Phir dekhtein hain ki aap kahan bhaagenge..."
(Just one more day Arnavji. After that I will return to my house. Then I would love to see where you will run from me..)

I laughed hearing the playful threat in her tone. I knew she was hiding her pain from me. So in order to make things light even I joked a bit.
"Mujhe to abhi se darr lag raha hai Mrs ASR."
(I am already afraid now Mrs. ASR)

Finally with a last kiss on her forehead I wished her goodbye and walked away from her.

Next day at Shantivan -

Khushi POV

"Sankadevi now dont be like that. Get ready quickly and I will come back in twenty minutes again. Hey Nandkishore this girl is a typhoon. Your wedding is going to take place in a while and you are still wearing your salwar. Go and change. I will go to the other room and check on Payalia."
Scolding me lightly Buaji left the room.

Uh oh there is very little time left now. I need to meet Arnavji as soon as possible. But how will I meet him? Everyone will notice me if I will go out at this time. Come on Khushi think..think...oh yes. Waah Devi Maiyya you are great. Wow getting ready in Anjalijis room has its perks.
I quickly took out a saree from her almirah and then changed into it.
Covering my head completely from the pallu I left the room and headed straight towards Arnavjis...now our room. I walked passed Naniji and   Mamiji but no one noticed my presence because of the veil. I laughed evil-ly in my mind. Not bad Khushi Raizada.