Rituals and Planning!

Arnav POV

ELOPEMENT!

Phewww...

Khushi Kumari Gupta...I have had my share of girlfriends in the past. Which were platonic relationships meant mostly for business dates and parties. However, none of them presented a demand like yours!!!
Till now girls have asked me for gifts, flowers and stuff like that. But this unique wish of yours now makes me question every belief and thought of mine.

ASR never gave a damn about such things. And look at me now? I am here sitting with my family at the breakfast table and trying to come up with a way to fulfill my beloveds wish!

A runaway wedding with Khushi Kumari Gupta. Wow....

In the midst of my thoughts and plotting I heard Di calling out to me..

"Yeah...." I said coming back to reality.

"Chotte...where are you lost? Here we are talking about yours and Akaash's Haldi ceremony and you are not even participating. Where is your mind?"
Di asked in mild curiousity and irritation.

"No. No. Its nothing like that. I am listening to you Di."
I said. Trying to appear calm and cool.

"HHBB Oho Anjali Bitiya leave Arnav Bitwa..poor fellow must be having day dreams of his would be bride Khushi."
Mami said so loudly that everyone laughed...even Laxmi made sounds full of enthusiasm.

I felt all the more embarrassed by their teasing. Ughhh. And a few days ago I was finding this pathetic when Akaash was going through the same. How funny?

"Its nothing like that Mami. I am fine."
I said and then finished my breakfast in a rush to get away from all the hooting and teasing.

I went back to my room. This is better. As it is I cannot go to office since its under renovation. What to do..what to do...? Wait? Ofcourse why did I not think of this before. Feeling confident I called up Aman.

"Hi ASR good that you called the Khanna Enterprises have agreed to sign the..."
He started with the updates as usual but for the first time I interrupted him.

"Aman I dont want to know about the Khanna project right now. What I need from you is something else. Meet me at Big Yellow Door cafe in twenty minutes. I need to discuss something with you. And dont be late."
Not hearing his reply I simply hung up.

Super. Now I can plan and execute 'Project Runaway' easily.

With a new determination I quickly left the house and drove towards the said Cafe. I need to start organizing things. This mission will need all my focus and thorough planning. I reached my destination and saw Aman sitting on the table in one of the corners.

"Hey ASR. Is everything alright?"
He asked in a serious tone.

Ughhhh how uncomfortable is this,

Come on Raizada. You are doing this for Khushi. The love of your life. You yourself asked about her wishes. Now its time to be responsible and fulfill her desires.

"Hi Aman. Yes everything is good. Look what I am about to say should not leave this cafe. Just keep this to yourself. And I wont repeat it again so listen very carefully. This is something that Khushi wants."
I said framing my words accurately.

"Ofcourse ASR. You have my word on that. What is it that Khushi Ma'am wants. Your wedding is going to happen soon. Must be something related to it...right?"
Aman asked curiously.

"Yeah. Something like that."
I said while fidgeting.

He observed me minutely. Damn it. Why is this so difficult to say? No way I am not a coward. I will simply admit it.
"ASR be frank. You know you can confide in me."
He said sincerely as expected.