Chapter 35 • Mate Killer

Incase anyone was wondering how i imagined the living room to be like. I added a picture. Who can guess where this living room is from?

Recap

I peeled my eyes open, and there they were.

The electric blue eyes that sent shivers through the whole of my being.

"I found you..." i breathed, relief washing over me.

Aries nuzzled his face into my neck, as he breathed in my scent, "you found me.."

~

Ariel

I hugged him tightly, before looking at him, "so, i found you, how do we get out?"

Aries looked confused, he didn't seem to have an answer for me. For the first time ever since i met him, he looked vulnerable, uncertain, and well, he sort of reminded me of Adrien.

I sighed, "okay, so do you know what got you in this mess in the first place?"

"I was angry. Jake and i were about to interrogate Alpha Blake. My wolf was infuriated, he felt so much hatred towards Alpha Blake because of what he did to you," he said, looking at me apologetically before continuing, "When I threatened to turn back into human form if he didn't calm himself, he just...took over. And it's not like when you're angry and your wolf is at bay. No. It's not simply losing control. It's feeling as if you weren't there at all anymore. Simply not...existing."

I was quiet as i contemplated, I didn't know what to make of this situation. I really didn't know how to fix this. I expected that when i found him he'd just wake up. But nothing was happening, we were both in this dark place, and i could barely see him let alone find a way out.

"Well, think about the good things. May be feeling the opposite of how you were feeling before would bring you back." I suggested.

Aries nodded, closing his eyes as he tried holding onto my hands as he thought deeply. But nothing happened.

Out of the blue we heard a laugh echo in the darkness.

Aries growled, peeling his eyes open, "Hades."

I, on the other hand, was relieved, because may be now he could help us out of this place, wherever we were anyway. Let's just call it Aries' subconscious..

"Hello again Ariel," he smirked a mischievous glint in his silvery eyes, "you know, i was quite impressed with your secret little powers. But it seems that you've gotten yourself stuck as well, seeing as you've been in here for quite a bit. I'm here to assist you."

My cheeks tinted feeling embarrassed that I wasn't able to get Aries back completely, "um, thank you." I mumbled.

"Did you really think that it was that easy getting out?" Hades asked looking towards Aries all seriousness returning to his demeanor.

"How do we get out then?" I asked curiously.

"Well, as Aries told me before, his anger and rage were the ones that got him in this mess. And it was all thanks to you...Ariel," he stated with a smug look on his face.