Chapter 16 ∘ Who Are You?

Song on the side, Problem by Natalia Kills (ps: its a really badass song)

Ariel

Recap

I let out a ferocious growl before connecting my fist to her face, making a sickening cracking sound fill our ears, "One more word outta you and you'll be a dead girl walking, bitch." I snarled, as i watched her form fall backwards, while she splattered out blood onto the dirt floor.•

Genevieve stared up at me wide eyed, as she pulled herself up. She wiped her bloody mouth and nose on her arm, leaving a trail of blood behind.

She growled at me angrily, and i snarled in response.

My wolf was angry, and she didn't simply want to beat the daylights out of the she-wolf, she wanted to shed her blood.

I watched her intently as we both circled each other, growling, snarling, and sneering.

I couldn't stand the sight of her. She angered every cell of my being.

I looked at her harshly, taking in her every detail.

Her bouncy blonde curls and cold green eyes. Her high cheekbones and light pink thin lips that slowly morphed into a smirk.

She lunged towards me, but it was so obvious that she was going to do that. She had one leg set up backwards and the other in front and her back was hunched down. That was the typical attack stance. So i wasn't fazed by her, instantly i side stepped her and turned around to face her as she dragged in the dirt.

I crossed my arms over my chest as i tapped my foot waiting for her to regain composure. She needed to know that she was child's play in my eyes. I had Alpha blood, and if we were in wolf form, she'd be dead by now, because my wolf never shows mercy. She was trained by dad to be an Alpha, to never show weakness, and go straight for the kill. It was either the enemy or me. And that's why i don't like to shift in a fight with pack members.

Genevieve looked at me, anger flaring through her eyes as a vein on her forehead stuck out.

I smirked, as she snarled.

"I'm going to make you wish you never came here," she spat, before rushing towards me with all her force as she landed a punch on my face.

I grabbed both of her arms, before she could hit me again, and collided my head and her nose together, once after the other, until she fell back.

Her nose was bloody and i'm sure it broke, because i heard a sickening crack, but i could still see fire in her eyes as she looked up at me.

She sneered at me, getting up and lunging towards me once more.

I saw it coming so i decided to use one of my father's technics.

I let her have the upper hand, something i hated doing.

I fell to the ground on my back as she toppled on top.

She smirked down at me.

One thing i've learned, that in a fight, no one plays fair. It's a life or death situation. Either i die or she dies, but i knew that Aries would stop us from killing each other. If he wasn't there though, neither of us would hesitate to kill the other.

As Genevieve began to reach out for my throat, i punched her side, making her whimper with the harsh impact, as she lost focus. And that's when my canines protruded as i bit into her thigh.

She wailed loudly, as i pushed her to the side and got the upper hand, pinning both her wrists together at her stomach with one hand, as i pushed her face to the side with the other, to get a clear view of her carotid artery.