Chapter 33 • Pluto

SO HERE'S A SHORT UPDATE. LOVE YOU GUYS.

Recap

I met Liz half way as she ran towards me.

I heard you scream!

I'm okay! We need to get him home.

Lizzy's wolf nodded as we both hurried, well, as much as possible with Aries on my back. On our way out, Eric, Alpha Blake's Beta, walked in with Jake. Jake was wearing shorts, thank god, and he held up a bag for me.

I looked at Liz and saw that she had stopped dead in her tracks as she stared...at Eric.

~

Ariel

Eric was the Beta of, the now deceased, Alpha Blake. He was also the one who saved me from that monster.

I used to think that Aries was the youngest and most ruthless Alpha. But it turned out that his immortality stopped at 24, and in reality, he was the oldest werewolf in all of history, considering he was the first of his kind. Which made Alpha Blake the youngest, well, when he was alive. He was 28. The rest were closer to my father's age. Their ages ranged starting from 35-60. 13 packs in total. 12, now that Alpha Blake was dead, his pack would probably have to merge with another, unless Beta Eric wanted to take over.

Beta Eric stared at Elizabeth, his eyes widening at first before they darkened.

They were mates.

She found her mate! My wolf yipped.

A wolfish grin made it's way to my face, given the circumstances, as i watched their exchange.

"Mate.." Beta Eric's voice breathed.

Jake's eyes widened, as he raised an eyebrow. He then reached forward towards me to help me with my unconscious mate. He handed me the duffle bag filled with some clothes.

He had brought me a pair of black shorts and a grey hoodie. Jake kindly carried Aries, placing him gently on the ground before handing me my clothes as i carried them between my jaws and headed behind a tree.

I shifted, changing into the clothes then returned to them.

Jake had helped Aries into a pair of shorts before he slung his body over his shoulder.

Is there anything for me to wear? Liz mindlinked me.

I rummaged through the duffle bag and found a plain white cotton dress.

Pulling it out i handed it to her and smiled, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

She gave me a wolfish grin before heading towards the same tree to get changed.

"Beta Eric," i called out to him as his eyes trailed behind Liz.

He looked at me alarmed as if i'd cut his train of thoughts.

His cheeks slightly tinted as he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Alpha Ariel or should i say Luna," he greeted me a warm smile spreading on his face.