*31

Soarin's Pov

"Let's talk"

I regretted everything, maybe i shouldn't have opened my mouth. She was staring at me as if i was a stranger, did she really forget about me?

"Sure" it even took seconds for her to make up her mind.

"Then i should go?" Spitfire stood up from her seat and looked at me with a smirk. No, this ain't good.

she went out of the cafe leaving her half-drinked strawberry latte infront of 'rainbow dash' whom is sitting right infront of me now.

"S-so uh, how are you rainbow dash?" i was stuttering so i have to coughed it out. She looked at me, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm good"

I kept on panicking inside my mind, i don't know what to say next. Am i really that dumb and stand up and plead for her to talk with me? Of course.

My body was controlling me, i reached out for her hand at the top of the table but she quickly removed it which brought me to embarrasment.

"Look, dash" i trailed, she didn't even give a fuck "I am sorry"

"I am sorry that i was a fool, that i fall in love with you without knowing something, that i lied" i can feel my eyes water, i pulled it back, i do not want to embarrass myself again.

"Do you think it was easy?" she talked.

"Do you think it was easy to forgive you? You don't know what i have been through" I expected this.

Now i was the one in silent, i don't know how to talk back to her, i don't know what to say. I do not know.

"Everyday i was always forced to get out of my room by my friends and brother, you know why? I was crying because of you, you dumb fuck." I can see her eyes also holding back her tears. I hurt her and that was the biggest mistake i have ever done.

"People would always stare at me with disgust, they knew that i was crying over a man. I was going to get expelled before graduation."

"And now you, you're having fun with your artist life and i know you have forgotten about me now. Why did you even come back when its not the right time?!" She tapped the table, this is getting me scared.

"You're not even ashame. Soarin skies, if i were you, i'd di--"

"I love you"

what the fuck soarin.

She just glared at me.

"That was the first time and, fake" she aggresively got up from her seat turning herself from me.

I do not want to let go of her but what is the point? She hates me now.

"Dash..."

"If i were you" she trailed "I should've left"

Then she walked passed the counter, through the halls to the restroom, leaving me with this face. Unexplained face.

I grunted pulling my hair, looking down at the shiny table.

She was right, i should've just left.

I stood up from my seat leaving half of my eaten crepes and the iced coffee, barely drank.

I reached out through the exit, pulling the door leading outside.

I saw spitfire leaning on the glass, on her phone. I approached and just looked at her.

"Oh you're here! I have a good news, we're gonna have alot of free ti---wait,are you crying?!"

I just stared at her, i didn't say a word. I was hury badly that i just want to lay down on my bed and cry.

She quickly wiped the drooling tear on my cheeks with her sleeves leaving it all wet.

"Hey, stop crying, what happened? Did she hurt you? You're a man" she kept on asking but then she just reached out to hug me. She really is my big sister.

I let out quiet soft cries on her shoulder leaving it wet as she pats my back giving me comfort.

What happened even?

I pulled out and she gave out a worried look "I told you to move on"

"Spitfire!Soarin!" The manager called our names and i hurriedly rubbed my eyes with my sleeves to dry out the tears i have been releasing.

Spitfire dragged me towards the staffs and smiled as if nothing happened.

We went inside a cab with the manager, heading to our hotels.