*03

Rainbow's pov

Its lunch,finally.After 5 subjects this morning and i finally can get my ass rest.

Its half day cause the teachers in this school are shits,ditching their own classes and teaching us lessons that doesn't even have a connect to my future.

I walked in the cafeteria to eat something before i'm going home,i don't want the foods stuffed inside the refrigerator,especially dumped eggs and other seaweed stuffs that makes me puke.

"Rainbow,where are you going?" Facepalm! A rarity with 3 inch heels running towards me,she can't barely even run because of her heels! Her heels i repeat.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

She pants arriving infront of me,breathing out loads of air when she only ran for a minute.

"Are you gonna eat at the cafeteria? Cause if you do" she smirk "i will not treat you."

Wait what?

"Happy birthday?" I hesitantly greeted her and she smiled "let's go!"
I don't remember this special day of rarity and I don't even know if i am a true friend,of course i am! The power of loyalty may curse you.

***

"You have a boyfriend?!" The three of us,me,pinkie and twilight pretended to be shocked on rarity's so unbelievable statement.

'I have a boyfriend'

Sure hun!

"And i think you might not even believe who it was." She added smiling.

Twilight and I rolled both of our eyes,another slut dropping person everyone would love to be a thot to.

"Thunderlane!" She beamed.

What-

Everything stopped,the air is intense and i can feel her grin starting to turn it upside down.

"Anything wrong with him? Don't you like him?" She asked curiously,anxiety filled her eyes.

"N-no." Twilight stuttered.

The purple haired drinks her water,what if rarity is telling lies,unbelievable lies.

"I hate ya'll." This time its rarity wearing the signature annoyed face.

"I do not even believe you." Pinkie breath out under her breath and either me too, i do not even believe such jokes from rarity. Instead of criticizing her,i remained silent.

Rarity started to get frustrated "He's a celebrity,rarity.You can't even touch him" Twilight stated to her.

"Well i am a celebrity."

Should i laugh?

Yes. Definitely.

Twi and pinkie started to give out slight chuckles in disbelief.

Yeah,rarity is a celebrity but you can't just be with a guy who's superior. Thunderlane is a famous actor in Hollywood.

"You guys don't just get it." She groaned.

"You did not even showed us any evidence." I said.

"Wait" She trailed "right,i am dumb."

Once again the three of us started to laugh out again because this woman infront of us.She took out her phone and showed us a picture,thunderlane and her.

"Did you edit that?" Pinkie asked giggling.

Rarity can't just handle us in times of this.

"No,what the fuck" She cuss out her breath,her eyes started to form a glare.

She exhaled stressfully and fixes her own self for a second.

"These aren't edited,see,see." She scrolled through pages of thunderlane and her's pictures,in hollywood.

"And here." She showed us a text message.

'Rarity,i miss you. When are you going back to hollywood? I want cuddles'

The next thing that happened was leaving pinkie pie's and twilight's jaws drop.

Thunderlane's twitter account,verified is on chat with her.

I am not even surprised,i only use those words to tease her and stuffs because it's just funny to see her so aggresive over boys.

"Cuddles? Gross." I muttered.

"Sure,rainbow dash." She rolled her eyes.

"Now stop mocking me and tug your drinks." She ordered. It was still a nice of her to buy us drinks even though that only happens once a year.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag "i'm going home early,you know,rest" I started "happy birthday Rarity." I greeted.

I found myself exiting the store as the four of us exchanged waves of goodbye.

Finally,let's sleep