*04

Rainbow's pov

"We'll be leaving for hollywood tomorrow"

"What? Like tomorrow 'tomorrow'?!" I asked, shook.

Will i go with them? Of course you should. Just because of this business trip my dad has i have to go back with them to hollywood.

And i have to leave my friends for months and then go back to canterlot again.
I think i should just leave this house.

"Yes! And tomorrow is tomorrow" I know,my mom assured me. She was about to leave my room but she stopped her tracks "pack your things now" and then the door went shut.

I fixed all my things on my luggage bag and then my personal belongings things like my savings,laptop and my old phone in my small back pack

I caught my phone and opened it.

Nothing really interested,i'm a boring person at all and i don't socialize alot. Staring on my phone for an hour is better than meeting people you don't even know.

"Sis,mom is calling you."

I placed my phone on the bedside table and left to deal with these shits.

***

Its Saturday and we're off to hollywood.

I put on a grey dress with long sleeves and white leggings
And also this mid calf boots which i hate to wear but i have to since mom told me and if i won't do what she want it'll become a total disaster infront of everyone.

I walk infront of my mirror and i think it looks pretty good on me i mean not really because everything is good on me.

I tied my hair unto a bun walking infront of my mirror again and took a photo because i do look good today and that is only once in a life time.

"Sis!" scoot banged in my door with that large grin "Were going to hollywood" she squealed then curiousity covered half of her face.

"Hmmm,why is rainbow wearing a dress?" she smirked.

"Just be happy cause mom can let you wear anything you want" i gritted my teeth glaring at her then swinged my backpack and took the luggage bag.

"Where are you going?" This chicken asked "off to hollywood of course!" Why am i even joking?

I hurried myself infront of the house to wait for everyone, its vitamin D everyone.

I still don't want leave.

"Of course you should leave your house here in canterlot" a high pitch voice interrupted my voice. No hesitation this is pinkie pie.

"Oh, pinkie" i squealed and hug her "why did you know i would leave canterlot?" I asked
"I passed by this road then i read your mind" She giggled but then turned her smile upside down

"Does this mean goodbye?" She sadly asked
"I think so,but i'd be back" i hugged her again

"tell our friends i didn't have time to tell them that i'm off to hollywood"
She giggled again, she looked at me from bottom to top
"Whats with the dress dashie?" She laughed so hard,she should've understand me.

I glared at her as her laugh lowered down the noise "but it looks good at you!" She chuckled again
"Of course why wouldn't it be?"

"Rainbow ....lets go" i looked at my back to see a taxi.

"Goodbye pinkie" i walked away from her frowning underneath.

"Bye dashie! I will really really miss you!! I will tell the whole CHS that your off to hollywood so that they would miss you too!" She shouted waving at me
This is an endless waving.

A/n
Because i am evil i wanted to seperate her from her friends : )