1. Reunite me

I swore to myself I'd never be that girl who sits at the window waiting for a guy to come home. But here I was, sitting and waiting with my nose practically pressed up against the glass like a hopeful puppy. All the Silent Boys, Mitchell, Sawyer, Nico and Grey, were scheduled to come home this Saturday. I'd hardly slept last night in anticipation of them returning to Kings Bridge Academy, the private boarding school they attended and I lived at with my dad, the housemaster.

Although I'd seen Mitch, Nico and Sawyer briefly over the holidays it was nothing compared to the usual amount of hours I spent with them every single day. Without them Kings Bridge was empty and lifeless, it lacked its very sustenance. Part of me was nervous to see them. But most of me was nervous to see Grey.

I hadn't spoken to him in the entirety of the break, after our magical kiss right before he jetted off with his family to an exotic Greek island for Christmas break. He hadn't called, and I didn't want to be the first one to break the silence that seemed deafening now due to this dramatic change in our friendship. I'd spent months denying the intense chemistry between us and now I'd finally given it to the undeniable connection I didn't know where we went from here.

Then came the articles, I'd never read tabloids before but like the stalker I'd become, a couple of days ago I'd googled Grey and clicked on the first article that came up.

Football superstar Jordan Jarvis took his family on an an extravagant holiday in Greece. Jarvis was spotted with his beautiful wife Jackie relaxing on the beach.

Photos of Grey's mom who looked stunning in a flattering white bikini followed, in which Greys handsome stepdad was rubbing suncream onto her back while she relaxed on a sun lounger buried in brilliant golden sand.

The doting father was also seen playing football with his twin sons Jett and Jaxon (aged 7) who could be following in their famous fathers footsteps.

The photos of two adorable identical looking boys grinning as they threw a football around with their father presented them as the picture perfect family I knew not to be true.

But the real show stealer was Jackie's older son from a previous relationship, Christopher Grey, who goes by Grey. His dashing good looks caught the attention of paparazzi as well as his wild attitude which clearly gained him some admirers. He was pictured with several women over the course of the families three week vacation.

Then came the photos that I'd spent the past few days analysing in intense detail. There were three each capturing Greys handsome face along side a stunning girl who made me look like a sack of potato's in comparison. One depicted Grey in navy swimming trunks hung low on his hips showing off his defined six pack leaning against a bar on the beach talking to a beautiful raven haired girl who had her hand on his forearm. I hated that it made my blood boil to see that. The others showed Grey in the evening, going by the lighting, he was wearing shirts in both and his skin was deeply tanned from the sun, his grey eyes illuminated with their usual smoulder. Beside him in both photos was a different girl, both curvy blondes each with some part of them touching him. None of the pictures showed anything more than friendly interaction but I knew Grey was good at hiding from the paparazzi; they'd only see what he wanted them to so I was terrified of what the cameras hadn't captured that went on behind closed doors.

I was so wrapped up in my own paranoid, jealous thoughts that I nearly didn't notice the cab zooming up the drive and the gentle giant that climbed out of it. My face brightened up at the sight of him climbing out the cab, only just able to fit his bulky muscular figure through the car doorway.

I flew to meet him on his way upstairs intercepting him as he reached the second floor where he immediately dropped his suitcase to scoop me into his huge arms and spin me around as if I was as light as a China doll.