Chapter 14: Hospital

"For all you know she could be one of Travis's spies" Someone whispered in a harsh tone.

I squinted my eyes open, trying to gain focus from the bright light shining through the window. It must be morning. I thought.

I gathered my surroundings, it was a simple plain room. There was a book shelf to my left and there was a door on both sides. The walls had a white cream colour, making the room look bright. The floor had dark brown wooden tiles. To my right there was a window and out the window you could see a field from afar and trees everywhere. All in all this room was a basic plain one.

I finally noticed the same old lady and a guy who's apparently named Isaac standing at the door looking at me like a hawk.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh. Hello, what is your name?" The guy called out awkwardly.

I just stared at him. Not knowing how to tell him my name.

"Can you not speak at all or..." He trailed off.

I shook my head and frowned.

Where exactly was I?

"Ow!" He cried out while rubbing his forehead where the old lady flicked him.

"You can't just go and be so straightforward like that!" She scolded.

"Ok jeez!" He muttered.

I stared at them weirdly. Ok seriously where the fuck am I?! I need to get going before they find me. Oh god. I need to get going.

I widened my eyes and started searching around the room to escape. I stared at the window, wondering if I should just make a run for it while they aren't watching.

Completely forgetting about the two other people in this room I stared out the window, surely zoning out. I began thinking about how my life has been a shithole ever since that incident. I've been raped, abused, tortured, harassed sexually and physically. I'm a living broken mess.

I flinched back to the sudden movement on the bed. I glanced at the old lady staring at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" She frowned.

I furrowed my eyebrows. How am I supposed to communicate with her.

I shook my head no. I searched tbe room for a pen and a paper, and to my luck. There was a notepad and a pen on the nightstand which is beside the bed I was currently sitting on.

I grabbed the pen and notepad from the table and began writing. Where am i? I questioned.

Showing them the paper. The old lady and Isaac looked at the paper and began reading it.

"You are currently in Rebyna" Isaac answered slowly.

I widened my eyes. Holy shit am I really that far away from home?
I mean has anyone even noticed I was gone? Has my dad noticed? Surely enough he wouldn't give two shits about what happened to me. So i shouldn't even be surprised that he wasn't looking for me.

I couldn't help but to feel slightly hurt. I mean he is my biological and real father. I noticed my mom hasn't really been around last year. I mean what do I know? I've been kidnapped for a year for God sakes. As if anyone cares.

I mentally scoffed. Such a klutz I am, thinking that my parents actually gave a shit. I laughed mentally. I should've known better. I was and still am a disgrace to them.

"Hello??" Isaac said slowly. Waving his hands infront of my face for dramatic effect.

I raised my eyebrows. Hell does he want?