Chapter 8: Empty.

ANOTHER CHAPTER !!!
WARNING!! IF YOU DO NOT TOLERATE WITH RAPING, SELF HARM, OR ANYTHING ABUSIVE THAT TRIGGERS YOU THEN PLEASE LEAVE OR SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!!
-

I'm getting used to this feeling, this feeling, that. That no body will know, because everyone has the perfect life. And me? Well. I'll forever be stuck with this psychopath of a father.

Everyday, every single day has got me feeling like this.

I feel empty, I don't feel a single emotion. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Just complete nothing.

It's like when you're cold, and you have nothing to get you warmed up so you just welcome the icy feeling brushing around you.

You have no where to go, so you just stay there. Not moving a single thing. You can hear your heartbeat pumping. Thump. Thump. Thump.

It just repeatedly beats.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Like you have nothing else to live for. What's the big deal of living if you're just going to feel or do nothing? Might as well leave now considering you don't have no where to go and you probably wont get far in life.

Well, this is my current situation:

Sitting in my room staring at the ceiling while ignoring the massive pain all over my body from the beating I got as soon as I entered the house.

I honestly don't know why or how I deserved the beating when I didn't do anything at all.

I'm completely out of tears to shed. I'm completely out of energy to help myself get cleaned up.

There is a huge pool of blood everywhere.

The washroom. The floor. My carpet. My bed sheets. Everywhere.

There is dry blood on my arm with big slashes of cuts.

Moving is not my motivation to do right now. Honestly I couldn't care less if I died. Right here and right now.

Blinking once in awhile at the ceiling, I shutter my eyes closed slowly until dark welcomes me once again...

*Slap*

"FAYE WAKE UP! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ME DINNER!"

A person yells in front of my face.

Slowly opening my eyes open I see an angry dad glaring at me with his drunk self as he tries to steady himself.

Since I can't move because of my sore body, I whimper in pain.

"Aw is the slut desperate to get used?" He smirks evilly while slurring his words.

My eyes wide in horror and I began shaking my head to try to tell him 'no.'

"I think the slut needs to be learned a lesson. After I'm done with you, you won't tell anybody or I will rip your body piece by piece." He snaps harshly.

I began tearing up while trying to get away from him.

Finally getting up from the bed I limp towards my bathroom, but fail miserably.

Instead I tripped from the pile of clothes on my floor.

"Oh no you don't. Such a bad bad girl." The man I call my dad says in a disapproving tone while tsking.

He grabbed my foot and dragged me to my bed while punching me in the process.

Kicking my legs and throwing my arms around to try and break away from the psychopath, I began sobbing.

No I didn't wanted this, please no.

Hearing his belt unbuckle and I can't do anything about it scares me.

Him on top of me and me being the weak person I am. I try to fight, but I keep failing.

"This will teach you a lesson." He says whilst shoving his large friend inside of me.

Pain buzzed through my private area and my lower stomach.

NO!! I scream in my head.

Hearing his groans from his pleasure makes me sob even more.

I never wanted this, I never asked for this.

I began feeling unconscious while he shoved himself inside of me deep and hard.

It was hard to keep my eyes open.

*Slap*

"YOU WILL NOT GO UNCONSCIOUS ON ME WHILE I'M FUCKING YOU AND YOUR TIGHT PUSSY! YOU WILL WATCH ME FUCK YOU!" He yells in an angry tone as he slammed inside of me continuously.

There was so many blood everywhere. He used me like I was his toy.

His disgusting groans rung into my ears like an annoying song that replays over and over again.

"You never deserved life. You're a waste of space." He yells while slapping me.

My head flew at the side, blood oozed out of my lip.

There was so much pain going through my core. I wanted him to stop, but he continuously pleased himself until he was done.

I wish I had a chance to run away, or atleast go back in time and fix that one mistake in the past that changed everything.

The last thing I remember before falling into unconscious was the man pulling his pants up while saying, "Such a dirty whore."

Then the dark welcomed me once more.

I loved the dark, there was no pain to feel. It was my friend...

-

Darn... I'm such a mean person for doing this holy jesus.

I'm sorry for doing this ): and I'm sorry for not updating sooner lol. I just wanted to write this chapter lmfao. ok well cya later guys (;
-Lee🌙