Chapter 5: You okay?

Here's another chapter for u guys lol. enjoy.

Faye

"So what do you wanna do for this assignment?" Hunter questions randomly while sitting down on the couch casually with his arms at the back of his neck.

I nervously swallow the lump on my throat while shrugging like the maniac I am.

"Uh huh." He nods slowly with a thinking face.

I grab my notes and pen to tell him what kind of assignment we should do.

'We should create a slime with only 2 ingredients maybe?' I write on my notes while showing him the paper.

"No I wanna do something that everyone isn't going to do." He says in a matter of fact tone.

I shrug him off and began finishing my work that's due.

I don't understand how I was paired with Hunter, like why does it gotta be him. I'd pretty much love it if I worked on this alone. Actually yeah I'm going to finish this work on my own.

I started secretly working on our project while my back was facing him. Hopefully he will leave me alone once I'm finished with all this. Sighing I started writing notes and began writing a rough draft.

*2 Hours later*

I got up and started stretching. Once I was done I could barely feel my ass and my legs felt numb from all that sitting. Glancing around I realized Hunter wasn't in his room and I frowned. Where did he go?

I shrugged it off and started walking towards his bathroom.

I opened the door and took a peek inside the bathroom to check if the coast was clear. I sighed in relief and walked in but not before locking the door.

I walked further into the bathroom and began doing my business. It smelt like man in this bathroom- well duh Faye it is Hunter's room.

Rolling my eyes I turned the faucet on and began washing my hands and squirted some soap.

Grabbing a towel I dried my hands and looked at my reflection in the mirror, I tried to make myself look presentable so I wore a black hoodie, light ripped jeans and white converse. I also had my dirty blonde hair in a messy bun. It isn't much but I also tried my best.

I frowned at myself.

"You okay?" A voice spoke.

I jumped in surprise and clutched my chest with my right hand. I looked to my left to see Hunter standing there with an amused look in his face.

"Why are you in my bathroom?" He questioned.

I looked down and started playing with the hem of my hoodie hoping he would just drop the question and leave me alone. But I obviously jinxed myself considering he came inside the bathroom too.

"I said, why are you in my bathroom?"

I tilted my head up to face him and gave him a look of annoyance. Does he not know what a bathroom is for? It's for doing your business so why is he questioning me?

I glanced towards the toilet and he raised his eyebrows at me. "You went to do your business?" He asked.

I nodded my head and started walking back to his room. Ugh.

It was time to go home since it was 8:31 PM and I had gotten here at 5.

I got all my stuff together and started writing down on my notes.

'I have to go, I finished our rough draft so don't worry about the project. I'll have it finished.' I wrote.

He started reading the note and nodded. "Okay well I'll walk you to the door"

I sighed while nodding.

He lead me towards the front door and left right after I walked out, but not while slamming the door on me ofcourse.

I started walking down his stairs when I suddenly heard his voice so I looked back.

"I swear if you tell anyone you've been bere I'll come after you" He spat coldly. I was stunned, why is he acting like this now when he wasn't that rude when we were working on the project- wait who am I kidding. It's a school project. I sighed and started walking home.

—————

i had to rewrite this chapter ok sorry