Chapter 9: Knee slapper.

Woah here is another chapter for you guys (;;;;

-

*Beep beep beep* The sound kept going nonstop, it annoyed me.

I just wanted to sleep and forget about everything that has happened.

Getting comfortable in my bed again the sound goes on again,

*Beep beep beep*

Groaning while shutting it off I open my eyes and I remember the previous incident that happened yesterday.

Thinking about it just brings tears to my eyes.

How could he? He took one thing away from me and it was forced.

Feeling completely dirty from yesterday I try to get up from my bed while limping towards the bathroom to get a nice hot shower. Maybe I could just skip school today and just walk around. To get away from this hell hole of a home.

Stripping my clothes off I dare myself to not look in the mirror to look at the broken dirty disgusting girl in the reflection - which is me.

Getting used to the shower cascading down my bruised body wasn't fun.

Hissing at the pain I just grabbed my body wash and started cleaning myself.

Once I was done with my hair and body, I got out of the shower and quickly dried myself with a thick and big towel- which is very comfortable by the way.

The song "My girl" by Nirvana popped up into my head. Yes I don't have any device, but I still use the computers in school. And if you ask me, it's a pretty deep song.

'Where the sun don't ever shine...' I sang in my head.

Quickly getting ready I open the door and get out of the bathroom.

Tying my hair up in a pony tail I start walking out of my house secretly.

Glancing around the house to check if my deadbeat father is around, I gulp and turned my head around to look.

Nothing is there. Just a dirty hallway filled with beer bottles.

Twisting the handle open I step outside carefully to only be welcomed by the cold calming wind.

Taking a deep breath I start walking down the street to wherever my feet takes me.

Life is like a painting, the days you live by. The painting just expands, making it better than it should be. But what happens if you can't finish the painting? Then you're done. I wish I was done. I honestly don't know why God is giving me a second chance to make it right when he knows that I can't try. But why? I can't do anything.

Sighing, we all dont get what we want anyways.

Kicking the little pebbles that are on the ground I haven't realized that I had walked all the way to Hunter's house, which is quite huge if you ask me, well obviously it is because his family owns a few restaurants in this small shitty town.

I began feeling nervous and scared, what if he finds me then tells everyone and then everyone will think I'm desperate for him? I started running towards the back alley, which is the dumbest thing to do because in cliche books and movies, going to the back alley is always a bad idea. You end up getting badly hurt and injured. Well what do you know, I should've known the minute I had a rag over my mouth instead of getting deep in my thoughts.

I widened my eyes in panic and began kicking my legs and arms at the mysterious person behind me.

Not being able to control myself any longer, I fell into darkness as it took over my body.

"Goodnight little girl" The strange person said...

***

I fluttered my eyes open and realized I wasn't at home.

There were chains holding me down, I began trying to take it off but it didn't work considering the smell of this place kept distracting me. It smelt of blood and puke everywhere.

I immediately regretted inhaling the smell because it was hard to breathe in here.

I heard a beeping sound and realized someone stepped into the small room- which I think is a cell idk.

I panicked and tried to get away from the person standing a few feet away from me. It didn't work though because the man only laughed at me.

"You're one dumb piece of shit aren't you?" The man spat out, which I immediately recognize who that voice came from.

I looked up in horror as I saw my so called 'father' standing close to me with a bottle in his hand.

*Slap*

I hadn't realized I zoned out while he was talking.

My head flew to the side and blood started coming out of my mouth.

"FUCKIN LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM TALKING!!" The man shouted.

I shrieked back into the chair and closed my eyes as I was trying hard not to make him more mad at me.

*Kick*

The air got knocked out of my lungs and it was a struggle to breathe.

"FAYE WAKE THE FUCK UP GO MAKE ME MY BREAKFAST!!! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE" My dad yelled while standing beside my bed.

Before I got time to process what was going on, my dad grabbed me and flew me out of my bed.

Once my body slammed into my wall I heard something crack and I began feeling much more pain than before.

"I WANT MY FOOD DONE IN 10 MINUTES I HAVE TO GO RUN ERRANDS" He spat.

I sobbed and curled into a ball as my dad stormed out of my room.

My dream seemed so realistic, I hate constantly having nightmares like that, I just want everything to be over.

I immediately got up from my spot and ran downstairs towards the kitchen to start working on breakfast.

Once I was done I grabbed the plate of eggs with bacon and toast and made my way towards my dad and put the plate infront of him.

"Fuck off" he told me as soon as I put the plate down.

I walked away and started running upstairs to my room to take a shower.

It was about 8:58 AM and I knew I was very late for school.

Sighing, I started getting ready after my five minute shower, It feels like deja vu. I shooked it off and started walking towards school, pulling my hood up I stuck my hands in my pockets and began my way to my shitty school.

*2 hours later*

"Faye" Stacy sneered at me.

I glanced up and saw that her and her bimbos were all glaring at me.

I gave her a questioning look and raised my eyebrows.

"I saw you bumping into Hunter at the street, are you serious? Are you that desperate enough to fuck with someones boyfriend?? Whatever, you're trash. And I know that he is always gonna choose me" She spat, I was shocked because why would she think that? I want nothing more than to just work on the project alone.

My anxiety attack decided to show up at this situation. I couldn't stop the tears coming from my eyes. I got up from my seat and ran, which was a stupid idea since the whole school was paying attention.

Before I knew it, my face met the floor. Echoes of laughter boomed around the cafeteria. I got up and blushed in embarrassment. I covered my face and ran away from the school. But before I left the cafe, the last words I heard from stacy was, "What a knee slapper"

Everyone laughed and made fun of me when they saw my crying red puffy face.

*******

yea buddY i finally finished this chapter after a year of procrastinating oops. some of this shit dont make sense but its like 11:30 am and im in essential math ok leave me alone.