WHAT?? I'm sorry... WHAT???

All I really did since I just kind of.. left Chris at the park was mope around the house and eat cereal. My skateboard lay forgotten in the corner of my room. Whenever I went to go pick it up and take it outside, I thought of Chris, felt like I was gonna cry, and just left it there. I haven't even seen A Very Potter Musical since that day. I was a completely different person, and I wasn't the only person who had noticed.

Lily always freaked out when she texted me about Rob Dyrdek, always. But recently, I just.. went with what she was saying. She then spazzed and demanded 'I tell her what is wrong with me this moment.' which I would reply with 'nothing's wrong.'

Ray also noticed I was different. He would tell me he hadn't seen me with 'That Chris dude' for a while. I just shook it off until one morning he texted me. My ringtone was now something from one of my favorite youtubers, Itswaypastmybedtime and her friend Nerimon, the end of Glee. I picked up my phone lazily.

Lib, what's wrong with you?

Nothing's wrong.

That's not what Lily said.

Lily doesn't know what she's talking about.

Have you stopped hanging out with Chris?

He lied to me, Ray.

I'm coming over in 10 minutes with icecream and kleenex.

I don't need it.

Yeah you do.

~

True to his word, ten minutes later, Ray showed up at my door holding my favorite icecream, and a jumbo box of kleenex. Ray was such a softie, he just never showed it.

"Now tell me. What is wrong?"

I just stared at him, then burst into tears. "Rayyyy," I bawled. "I miss him so much!!!!"

Ray pulled me in for a hug and pulled me over to the couch. He opened the kleenex then walked over to my silverware and grabbed me a spoon. I had pretty much already used half of the box by the time Ray opened the icecream. I started eating. Ray and I talked for about twenty minutes, until he had to leave. He left the icecream and kleenex here. Then a knock came at the door a few minutes later. I figured Ray forgot something, so I walked over to the door and opened the door. My mouth fell. ROB FREAKING DYRDEK WAS AT MY DOOR!!!

"Are you Libby Watson?" He asked.

"Um.. Y-yeah."

"Okay. I'm Chris's cousin, he's been a little down since you did that thing to him, and I think you have been too." He peeked in the door. "So... can I come in and talk to you?"

"Uh.." I just stood there. "Um.. yeah." I walked inside. Rob followed me. I sat down on the couch and folded my legs underneath me. "So.. what has Chris been doing that makes you think that?"

"Well, he hasn't skateboarded in a while." He looked at the corner of the living room. My skateboard lay there. "I see you haven't done the same."

I just sat there.

"He's just been moping around, not really interacting with people."

"So what am I supposed to do about it?"

"I don't know. Make up with him? He's been really bummed, especially since he's been-" Rob stopped talking.

"Been what?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Why?"

"I'm not supposed to say Chris is in love with you, I swore to secrecy." Then he hit himself on the forehead. "Crap."

"Chris is in love with me?"

"I didn't say that. Anyways, I have to get going. It was nice talking to you." Rob walked out the door. I just sat in shock on the couch. Chris was in love with me?????