Starbucks.

I rode my skateboard down to Starbucks. It took me about 15 minutes, so I sat down on the bench right next to the coffee shop. I rolled my skateboard back and forth with my feet. I pulled out my phone and reread the conversation Chris and I just had. I grinned a little then texted Lily.

Hey Lily.

LIBBY! I can see you!

I looked up. My black haired best friend was waving her arms around. I waved her over and she ran over. "What are you doing here?" She asked excitedly.

"Erm... waiting for someone." I blushed.

"Ray?" Lily waggled her eyebrows.

"Noo.." I picked up my skateboard.

"Is it.... Charlie?"

"No. When I dumped him, I specifically said I didn't want to talk to him again."

"But he still-"

"Yes, I know. He thinks leaving me alone means texting me every da-" Back Home rang from my phone. It was Chris. Is that you next to the black haired girl?

I looked around. I saw Chris. Holding his skateboard. He smiled and waved. I waved back. Lily looked at him and gasped. "Oh, my god."

"What?"

"You don't recognize him?"

"No?"

Lily shook her head. "I've gotta get going.

"Okay... bye." Lily walked away.

Chris walked up to me. "Who's she?"

"Ah... my best friend Lily. She's really a piece of work."

"How so?"

"Well, the first thing that irks me, she likes Rob Dyrdek but hates skateboarding."

"That is weird." Chris said, rolling his skateboard back and forth.

"Oh, you skateboard?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

"So do I." I grinned.

"Cool. We'll have to go skateboarding sometime."

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"So... Starbucks away." He grinned and opened the door. I smiled, hoisted my skateboard under my arm, and walked in. Chris followed me.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" The woman at the cashier asked.

"I'll have a small white mocha frappacino."

The woman tapped some stuff on the computer. "And you, sir?" She looked at Chris.

"A small Latte with a squirt of white chocolate."

She tapped some more stuff. "That'll be $9.86."

I began to pull out my wallet but Chris was quicker than me. He pulled out a 10 and gave it to the woman. "Keep the change."

"Chriss," I whined. "I was gonna pay for mine."

"No, I've got it." He smiled. Those white teeth! I recognized them somewhere. Not from the month before, but from somewhere else. TV, maybe. "So, wanna just go explore Hollywood?" Chris asked.

I sipped a sip of my frappacino, looked at him, and grinned. "Why not?"