Chris is Cornered.

Sorry it's super short. I couldn't think of anything to write.

---------

I skateboarded down the park, wearing the pair of black boots I was gonna consider wearing that one time Chris and I went to Starbucks, along with another pair of skinny jeans and a pink tshirt. I had some papers nestled under my arm.

Chris was sitting on the bench when I got there. He smiled at me when I arrived. I couldn't help but blush when I saw him. 

"You're so cute when you do that." Chris smiled and ruffled my hair. I smiled, then frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I opened the papers. My google image search.

"Oh... that." Chris winced. I pulled out another paper and started reading from it.

"His cousins Christopher "Drama" Pfaff  and Scott "Big Cat" Pfaff (Drama's older brother) are featured in Rob and Big and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Chris didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to treat me different because of my cousin."

"What makes you think I would do that?"

"You skateboard. You know who Rob Dyrdek is. Your friend knows who Rob Dyrdek is. She knew who I was."

"I don't enjoy be lied to, Pfaff."

Chris looked sad. "I'm sorry."

I felt myself feel like I was gonna cry. "Just.. I just.." I threw my skateboard on the ground and skated away. My tears fell. I already missed him.