Hollywood with slightly more Chris.

We strolled down the road.

"So, what do you like to do?" Chris asked.

"Skateboard." I motioned to my skateboard. "Coffee." I sipped the last bit of my coffee from my cup and threw it away in a nearby trashcan. "Yourself?"

"Skateboard." He laughed, then looked at my skateboard. "Race you?"

I chuckled. "You're so on." We walked to the end of the street. 

"Okay," He said. "First person to," He scrunched his face. Then he pointed to something, a few blocks away. It was a fountain. "That fountain, is the winner and has to be bought something by the loser."

I laughed. "You better start counting your ones, I smell another coffee."

"You wish." Chris playfully smirked. "Okay." He set his skateboard on the ground and put a foot on it. I did the same, but with my skateboard. "Ready, set, go!"

I kicked off and grinned. I would so win. Chris smoothly rolled beside me and flashed his grin at me. I stuck my tounge out playfully and sped up, avoiding people innocently walking down the sidewalk. I continued to speed up, unaware of the upcoming bump in the road. As soon as I saw the bump on the road I couldn't slow down. I braced myself. I hit the bump. My board flew from under me and I fell down. I swear I heard my brain rattle inside my head as it hit the grass. (Thankfully.) I saw Chris stop and run to my side.

"Libby, are you okay?"

I sat up. Something in my head throbbed. "Ow.."

I saw Chris look stern. Then I felt something lift me up. It was Chris. He was lifting me. And my skateboard. I felt myself turning to jelly. I put my hand on my forehead and looked up. *C-Chris?"

Chris didn't say anything. He kept on walking. When we got to the Starbucks, he looked down at me? "Where's your house from here?"

I directed him. It didn't take very long. Soon he was unlocking my door and laying me down on my bed.

"Chris," I began.

"No, no, shh.." he placed one finger on my lips. "You need to rest. I'll come back and visit you in about..." He looked at the clock on my wall. "Three hours."

I just nodded. He flashed a worried grin. "Take it easy. You probably have a concussion, so no TV, no texting," He glared at my vibrating phone. "And no books."

I nodded back. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Be careful."

"Ok.." I said, blushing. Chris looked worried as he left my room.

I felt an odd pang  that wished he was back in my room, by my side, kissing my forehead.