Ch10: "Was He The One?"

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! It really makes me happy when you comment and vote! I absolutely adore all your lovely comments! Here is Chapter 10 for all you sweethearts!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

{ Levi POV }

"Ahh!" I heard from out the window. What is all the screaming about. Petra looked concerned for all the commotion coming from out side. I sighed and walked out side with a big-ass group of students. When I walked out, I saw Eren falling from the building.

"What's going on?!" I yelled as I pushed passed people. Mikasa was crying. Nobody could catch him in time. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I saw Petra behind me smiling.

'Thud'

Eren fell right on top of Petra. Both unconscious. Connie started laughing, surprising everyone around us.

"What are you laughing about?! Eren could be dead right now and your laughing?!" Mikasa punched him in the gut. He continued laughing on the ground.

Disgusting.

~*~

{ Mikasa POV }

"It was funny because it was all intense drama, then bam! Eren fell on her!" Connie continued. I sighed. I guess it was a little funny. I smiled as everyone laughed.

~*~

The firefighters, cops, and ambulance came as many were interviewed about what happened.

Eren and Petra were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. I looked around for Levi because he probably had something to do with the accident. He was being interviewed. I mentally punched myself for not going with Eren and Armin in the ambulance car! I started walking away when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around on my heel and looked the cop straight in the eye.

"A young man said your the sister of Eren Jaeger, is that correct?" I nodded my head.

"Ok then. Tell me what happened in detail please."

I blew out a loud sigh and started speaking.

"Eren was at a friends dorm, this one obviously, and I was at lunch with my friends. He texted me to come and pick him up, but didnt tell me exactly why. Eren said to pick him up at the corner because I didn't want to go in that midget's dorm because I believe they're more than 'friends'. Do you believe that! I mean I supposed-"

"(Cough)" I blushed and continued.

"Um. Sorry, what I was saying. He said goodbye then I went to pick him up and saw him on the tail of the rail trying to get down. He started crying as my friend Amber over there tried to help. She said that she saw a look of hope flicker in his eyes as he let go finger by finger. That's all I know."

"Thank you. Can we please see your phone?" The officer asked. I nodded and handed her my phone.

"I will return this later. Stop by the station to pick it up. We won't mess with any apps, all we're doing is looking for any clues of why he would attempt suicide, by how it sounds..." She trailed off. I saw Levi handing his phone to them and getting into the police car. I was thinking, was he the one Eren was running away from?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm so sorry this chapter had no LevixEren! More yaoi will be on its way. Just be patient and sit tight! Please Vote and Comment! It helps me out a lot and I love reading them as I said in the beginning. Sorry if its short. Thanks! Love ya!❤