Ch4: "Your going to my dorm."

So sorry I haven't updated! Hope you like this chapter!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Levi came over to Eren's empty table and sat down. Eren looked to the side confused. "What do you want?" Eren asked sniffling. "I did say I would have lunch with you." Levi answered. Eren smiled brightly and his eyes shone with happiness.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
( Back at the Other Table )
"What does he think he's doing?" Petra almost yelled. Just then, she saw Levi get up and go out the door. Petra walked over to a blushing Eren and sat down.

"Why are you blushing nerd?" Petra spat. Eren looked down in shame.

"U-um. I-i, u-um." Eren struggled with the right words. "Hmm? Would you like to be punched? I think that will do nice for a baby-doll like you." Petra said. Eren's head shot up remembering what happened back in Germany.
*Flashback*
"Wow! He thinks he can beat us!" a boy snorted. Eren got off the ground and tried to punch the group of kids, but with no luck. The child pushed Eren to the ground and punched him. It went on for a good 10min until the principle came.
*End of Flashback*
"What? Cat got your tongue?" Petra asked in a mocking tone. Eren felt the tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "Aw, are you gonna cry?" she asked again. Finally, a tear fell one after another. Levi walked in again to see Eren crying with Petra sitting next to him smirking.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Levi grabbed Eren's hand and led him to the office. "We're going home." Levi grumbled to the confused lady. He led them outside and stopped. 'Crap! I forgot to tell his friends!' Levi thought. "Give me your phone." Levi demanded. Eren gave him his phone with shaky hands. He typed the message fast and gave it back to him. "Your going to my dorm."

Thank you so much for reading!! It means a lot!