Ch1: "Oh I'm sorry!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eren Jeager, Armin Arlert, and their other friends started their second year of collage. Eren was finally drifting back to sleep when......"Wake up! Wake up!" Sasha yelled in his ear. 'What the hell?! How did she get in here?' Eren wondered. "We're going to miss breakfast!" HURRY!" she yelled again.

Armin and Eren got up and dressed themselves before they met their friends in the hall. They had A LOT of friends. (I'm not going to name them because you know😄)

Screams and yells echoed through out the building. "Ah, I'm so exited!" Sasha screamed. "Ew, is that drool?" Eren asked uncomfortably. "Yes, it is." answered Connie while trying to pry off Sasha. Mikasa walked out into the hall with a blank face. "Calm down!" she yelled. Everyone went quiet. "Good, now let's go eat."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Eren POV}

"Ah!! FOOD!" Sasha yelled. "Its just food, jeez, she acts like we're starving." I said. ( They are all rich ) I was walking away from the crazy thing they call a person when I bumped into someone and we both fell. "Ow!" I groaned. My eyes fluttered open to meet a pair of steel gray ones. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, trying to get up, but a heavy weight kept me down. I blushed a bright red when I realized our position.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, this is the first fanfiction I ever wrote. So sorry if this story sucks. If you want to, I have an instagram account. Its _ErenxLevi_. Thank you for reading! The next chapter will be soon!