Ch3: 'Could they be together?'

Did you guys miss me? Yay or nay? Ok, whatever. Sorry I haven't updated lately. State tests are frustrating and useless, even thought they do help your grade. I should really stop talking.😅 On with the story!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Levi!" Eren called out, forcing a smile on his face. "Oh, hi brat." Levi simply replied with no emotion. Eren looked to the side to see a short cheery girl. "Hi, I'm Eren." he said. "Hi, and I don't care!" she replied. Eren stared at her in disbelief. He side glanced to Levi who did nothing. 'Nothing' Eren thought. "Oh, well then I'll go now." he said biting his lip to keep the tears from flowing. He ran to the bathroom pushing through people and cried. 'I feel so pathetic. I'm crying like a child. Levi is right, I am just a brat.' Eren thought still crying until realization hit him. 'Could they be....together?'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
( Back at the Table )
"What the hell was that?" Levi yelled at Petra. "Hi, and and I don't care!" he mimicked. "I was just joking, anyways, its not like you were going to talk to the nerd." Petra chuckled. Just then, Eren walked in the lunch room with stains on his perfect cheeks. "Brat." Levi muttered under his breath. Eren sat at an empty table. He didn't have his friends with him because he had told them he would be having lunch with Levi.
*Flashback*
"Hey, you having lunch with us?" Jean asked. "No horseface. I'm having lunch with Levi!" Eren stated proudly. Jean snorted at the nickname. "What? Is he your boyfriend?" "No! He's j-just a f-friend you know?" Eren said blushing.
*End of Flashback*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok! So I'll try to update more. Maybe like a week or so. No guarantees!