Chapter 10

"briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing," went the bell

"now, all that has not been done in class has to be done for homework, due tomorrow,"

I thought I could maybe sneak out with the other kids, I was just going out the door when,

"Miss Rose, close but no cigar,"

"shizzle!" I whispered to myself and stamped my foot.

"okay, get out homework and try to finish it off while I get the other students," Said Mr Jerold as he walked out of the class

"so," said Harry posing at his desk, "guess it's just you and me,"

"haha, when did this notion come to you?"

"ho,hooo, long enough!" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"we'll, bad boys are a turn on, and you are in detention,"

"and you know it!"

"how bout we ditch this and go to your place?"

"haha, we got some badass over hereeeee!"

"zip it! The teachers coming!" I said clambering into my seat and getting out my sketch pad.

"Miss Rose what are you working on?" said Mr Jerold hovering over my desk

"oh crap!" I muttered, not realizing he was there, "it's an uh, art project, I'm doing the theme; Horror," as I said, I'm good at lying to teachers.

"well, you seem to be going well, how much have you done so far?"

"oh, I have a whole portfolio of them, they're er... Uh.... At the art room,"

"oh, so what piece are you working on now?"

"I'm not sure yet,"

"Well," said Mr Jerold said as Harry started making faces at me behind his back, "I'm sure it's going well then," I couldn't help but laugh, Harry was so cute.

"is something funny Juniper?"

"oh, uh," I said regaining the seriousness of the conversation, "no sir,"

"indeed," he said turning around to face Harry with blown out cheeks, tongue sticking out and he hands pulling his ears outwards.

"uh, sorry sir," he apologized

"I'm afraid sorry won't cut it Harry,"

"Yes sir,"

"I'll be seeing you after tomorrow's class too then?"

"yes, sir,"

I smirked, it was funny seeing Harry be obedient when he's usually so cheeky.

"Good," he said and walked to tend to the other students.

We had finally got out of detention and me and Harry were walking back home hand in hand. We were almost there when

"grrruglgllllle," growled my stomach

"haha, nice," teased Harry

"yep, I'm hungry and impolite!"

"sounds like it's time for a detour,"

"sure, how about hot chips?"

"I'm fine with that!"

We walked to the fish and chips shop and ordered a large. We sat there for a while and just talked, throughout this whole day I was dreaming of seeing him. I was eager to go and practice at his house. We finally got our chips, stuffed our faces and made our way to his house, with about a 30 min detour I had to text me mum I was gonna be late. We got to his house and got the garage set up.