Chapter 12

Louis and I finally arrived at the gate of the junk yard. We were both out of breath from parkouring and running as fast as we could through the city streets to get here. Louis breathed heavily as he tried to push the gates open, but they wouldn't budge.

"Names?" A large, bald headed guy said, peeking through a small hole in the fence.

It's only been an hour and a half since I've last seen Tori and Harry and they were capable of putting tarps along the huge, long fences in that amount of time? Two dogs started to growl as the bald man held them back with his leash.

"Laura and Louis," I answered him and the gate finally opened.

"My apologies," the man said.

I gave him a soft smile and looked down at his two dogs. One was a German Shepherd and the other was a Great Dane. They went from two growling dogs to two whimpering puppies.

"It's alright. I'm not mad," I smiled as I kneeled down and pet them both.

"Laura!" Harry called out and waved his arms.

He stood on top of the hood of his truck and I'm absolutely shocked for two reasons. One of them being that Harry has people bringing in weapons to a building. How many did he have, seriously? You know what I'm not going to question it. The second reason why I was in total shock was because of the amount of people in here.

I jogged over to the truck with Louis as Harry got off the hood and fixed his shirt. He gave me a tight hug and stroked my cheek. His hands were on my shoulders, but he slowly moved his right hand over to Louis' right shoulder, then repeated the action with his other hand. He stared at Louis and gave him a soft smile.

"It's so glad to have you here mate. I know that I've been an idiot at times, but I'm glad that you've stuck by my side," Harry hugged Louis tightly and Louis returned the gesture.

"Don't go soft on me mate," Louis laughed and Harry nodded, pulling away.

"How much stuff do you have?" I asked as I stared at the people, carrying the boxes from the truck to the inside of the building.

"A lot. They've been at this for fourty five minutes now," Harry chuckled.

"Ugh!" Tori said as she landed beside me.

"Bend your knees!" Louis squeaked.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. But the parkour just gets to your head and your into the moment too much," she giggled and stood up straight.

"How many people are here?" I turned to face Tori.

"Over one hundred and fifty people." She answered.

"Pretty impressive," Harry commented, giving Tori a smirk.

"Anything bad happen?" I whispered.

"No, just one fight, but they made up quickly," Tori glared over at a guy with a black eye.

"How many dogs are here?!" Louis looked around as dogs stayed with their owners or walked around peacefully.

"Fifty. Maybe sixty. Not too sure," Tori said.

"Get their attention please," I asked as I stood up on the hood of Harry's truck.

"Hey! All the idiots, bums, and whatever else you call yourselves come out! We're going to tell you everything!" Tori shouted as she grabbed a wrench on the ground and slammed it against a broken pipe.

Everyone came from different directions. Dogs and people gathered around as they stared at the person on the truck. Me. Harry, Tori, and Louis stood in front of me. Louis and Tori stood on the opposites sides of Harry with their arms crossed and Harry stood in the middle with his hands on his hips. The four of us looked at the talking crowd and I don't really know how to tell them to stop.