Sneak Peek!!!

"Dad! This isn't fair!" I screamed as he started pacing back and forth.

"Well you know what Laura! Life isn't fair!" He yelled back and ran his hand through his hair. "I swear to god if I see him or even catch a glimpse of him around you, I will snap his neck," he threatned. He turned around, ready to walk up the stairs to his office.

"You can't make my decisions! You can't walk away from the problem thinking that it's going to be okay. Dad, I love you, but I'm not five years old anymore...." I finished and he stopped in his tracks.

He stood there for a good five minutes and he turned his head towards me slowly. "I'm doing this to protect you. I know what people like him have done and will do. You need to understand that Laura. This job isn't easy," he spoke and I could tell that he chose his words carefully.

"You arrest people all the time, what makes this time different?" I asked him.

He swallowed hard and pulled me into a tight hug. One arm was on my back, the other on the back of my head.

"You're my only daughter....I only want what's best for you. That's why I want you to stay away from him." He said softly and kissed the top of my head.

He walked to his office and I was in the middle of the police station. I looked at him and he returned the stare as he shut the door to his office. I looked at the entrance to the station and there I saw him. Standing there, looking at the ground with a smirk on his face. He was standing tall and shaking his head. He finally looked up and turned all of his attention towards me.

A man held one of Liam's wrist as they started walking to what looked like an interrogation room. We kept the stare as they stopped in front of the room.

"Wait here," the man said as he walked into the room with another officer in it.

"Whatever," Liam snorted as he kept looking at me. He leaned against the wall and turned his head, observing me. He narrowed his eyes and bit his lip as the man came out of the room.

"Come on," the man said and brought Liam into the room. The man looked at me and shook his head, telling me to stay away from him, but how could I if everywhere I look I see Liam. With that he shut the door to the room and my thoughts.

Author's Note: How was the sneak peek? Ah I can't believe that I'm going to be writing this! I honestly thought at first this should be a Harry Styles fanfic and then I was like no thank you lets bring in the Payne Train! Choo! Choo! First chapter coming February 14th! This is at the beginning, so no spoilers at all just a little sneak peek :) Make sure to check out my other story "Where We Are'' Thanks my tacos! I don't know why I said that.....Now I really want tacos lol!