ariving

Kristopher's POV

"What the hell are you doing here!" I shouted, looking around wildly to make sure that no one had seen our arival. Jazz was looking around as well, her face pale and trembling.

"I-I didnt mean to" She stuttered "Everything just went blue and then i was here"

I gave myself a face palm before draging it down my face painfully. This could not seriously be happening. 

"Well go back!" I shouted "You cant be here"

Jazz straitened up slightly then, her eyes took on a slightly fierce glint

"And how the hell am i supposed to do that!" She shrieked "And where the hell am I? Where have you taken me? WHERES CLAIR!"

Just as was opening my mouth to yell back at her there was a rustling in the leaves. I whiredl around, placing myself between the shrubs and Jazz, my sword at the ready. Guess we werent alone after all.

As the rustling got closer i braced myself even more, i was preparing myself to spring when the intruder burst through the leaves. I straitened up immedietly

It was two young castle guards that i knew, Liam and Mike. Both men were as big as Thomas but were very young and still in training, or at least they were when i was here. When they saw me their expressions turned from cold determination to shock before they both fell to their knee's.

"Your highness" Liam said, his head still bent "Sire, we didnt realise you had returned"

I felt my cheeks flush, i wasnt used to people treating me like this, not for a long time at least.

"Guys stand up" I said hastily, both guards stood almost instantly

"Where is the princess?" I demanded "I know shes here i just need to know whether or not she was taken or brought on her own free will"

Liam's expression turned sheepish and Mike shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. I raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"Well Sir" Mike finally said "She was here"

"But then she left again" Liam added 

"What!" I exclaimed in outrage "Where the hell is Thomas?"

Both men turned an outstanding shade of red

"Well sir" Liam said "As soon as the princess arrived he was with her"

Which meant he would be with her now, at least she had some sort of protection. 

"I need to go to the palace" I told the men "I need some decent clothes and to take care of this thing"

I nod over my shoulder to Jazz, both mens eyes fell on her.

"Well well" Mike said hottily "Look at what we have here"

"I didnt know maidens could have purple hair" Liam said in wonder, starring at Jazz like a love struck puppy. Oh god. Mike punched him in the arm

"You idiot" He said "Tons of girls have purple hair, dont you remember that fairy we met last week down in the pub?"

Liam turned an incredibly viberant shade of red but said no more.

"Alright" I said, rolling my eyes "Lets go"

Jazz's POV

I had no idea what was going on,and i definitly had no idea where i was but one thing i new for sure was that this asshole who was leading me up a giant stone walk way to a giant white castle had something to do with it.