Thank You

So, it ended. And i don't know if youre reading this. But i would like to say a few words.

I started this story out of boredom. And that day, I was having post-reading depression after I read a few stories here on wattpad, the first day I installed wattpad. And boom! This idea came up to me. I dont know about you, but i like depressing and sad stories so much, you know. So i continued this story.

But enough with that. It has been such a great experience writing here. Because really, i dont know where else i should show people my works.

Now i want to say thank you to :

- almosts : jay, you inspired me. Even if you realize it or not. But you did, in some ways. You know the first i read your book, i was so in love with it that i wouldnt shut up about it and i actually made my friends read your books! okay the thing is, thank you. keep being awesome.

- erik : dude i can't remember your un. but thank you for being such a good friend, and lomas' (such a lame ship name tragic love story fan. thank you.

- awesome people whose stories are awesome and i love them and they make me want to write like they do.

- logan : if you were brave enough to cut yourself to death with that cold sharp blade, you would have been brave enough to live.

- thomas : you deserve all the good things in life. love. live. logan would want you to do that.

- all amazing people who read this story. Thank you. you all are the reason why i write this story. i know i will never say enough thank you but really, thank you.

Now the news (good? or bad? idk)

i have been writing another story related to this. it is the story from logan's pov. its entitled "polkadot box" and it will poetry-like but i dont know tho im just not tired enough with logan and thomas yet. I hope people will read it.

adil.