Zannie & Liam: Just A Few Miles Out Of The Way

Zannie’s POV

“I promise you will like him!” Niall shouted as I walked to my car.

“Make sure you’re not late!” Harry told me handing me the address of the restaurant. I was set up on a blind date by my two best friends and they didn’t even tell me his name! I would have paid to go on a date with Liam Payne but instead they had to set me up with some stranger. I’ll probably end up on the show ‘Disaster Date’. Whatever though, I guess it’s time I start taking chances and start living a little.

I had met Niall and Harry at a chapstick convention, random I know but my sister made me go but I guess I did get something good out of it: two new friends. You may wonder why Niall Horan and Harry Styles would be at a chapstick convention, which is a very good question.

BAAAARING!!

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Are you ready for your date?” Niall asked through the phone.

“Niall, I just saw you like five minutes ago.” I replied totally ignoring his question.

“So…? I was bored wait a second…” I waited…and waited…

“HEY!” It was Harry. What do you know?!

“So now I’m on a three way call with two people I saw six minutes ago. I think I’m going to go.” I said hoping they would end the conversation.

“Come on Harry just got on!” Niall said disappointedly.

“Umm I have to do my make up! So I have to go!” I told them trying to make up and excuse to get off of the phone.

“But you don’t wear that much make up so…it only takes you like five minutes!” Harry exclaimed.

“Well I have to do my hair too! And pick out an outfit! And—” Niall interrupted me.

“She’s right Harold. We should let her go she needs to look beautiful for her date.” He said and they both finally hung up.

I went to my closet with no idea what I was going to wear I ended up looking pretty great I guess. à http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53082558

I let my hair flow naturally since my hair actually looked pretty decent. It was time for the date. So I got in my 2007 BMW and put in the address that Harry gave me into my GPS. The restaurant was called “Just A Few Miles Out Of The Way”, I had never heard of it before. It was probably some hole in the wall type of place.

While I was driving I was rocking out to my Up All Night CD, those songs really brought out my wild side. I realized that I was driving far out of town but the GPS said I was going the right way. After about twenty minutes of driving the GPS told me to turn left into a driveway. I knew I had to be going the wrong way until I saw a picnic table and someone sitting at it.   

Liam’s POV

            She rolled up in her BMW, it was a nice car. I didn’t know what she was going to look like until she actually got out of the car. She was beautiful her hair, her outfit, her makeup it all just flowed. She slowly walked over to the table.

            “Ar-are you my blind date?” She shyly asked.

            “My name is Liam, and you are?” I asked her.

            “Zannie. Zannie Everett.” She gently mentioned. She sat down across from me and played with her utensils as I told her about myself. She seemed to know everything about me already. So I made her tell me about herself.

            “Do you come here often?” She asked.

            “No this is the first time I’ve been here. I just love the view of the water.” I told her. Off in the distance you could see the lake and the huge dock that led to the water.

            After talking for the longest time we could hear each other stomachs groaning because we were so hungry. I grilled us some hamburgers and we hate them at the picnic table. She was the daintiest eater ever. She didn’t get one crumb on her clothes and no food on her face. She had the most amazing manners I’ve ever seen if she had food in her mouth she had to chew her food first before replying to one of my questions.

            When we got done eating she wanted to walk down to the dock and look at the lake. It was beautiful just like she was.

            “I’m glad my blind date was you.” She told me and smiled as we walked to the dock. Her teeth were so white and so strait; she was the most perfect girl I had ever met.     

            We were at the edge of the dock. We were just standing there looking at the sunset. She grabbed my hand, turned her head and smiled at me. I was about to lean in and kiss her but right as I did she pushed me into the lake! I kept hold with her hand and she came in right on top of me. Where we were the lake was really shallow so we stood up. She and I just burst out laughing and could not stop! Her cute little laugh was so contagious. She put her hands by my biceps and I put my hands on her waist. I leaned in and she leaned more and WE KISSED!

( A/N Sorry I had to creep on your profile a little bit that's where I got the "Chapstick convention" thing hahahah! I hope you liked it! )