Chapter Twenty-four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR🌿

This chapter is dedicated to TodaviaRespiro for all her votes which motivated me to publish this chapter. Thanks dear.

I raised the dagger over my head, tears rolling down my face. I've never hated a man more than I did King Alderon. I had never known a moment of peace in my life because of him.

It was better to rid the world of him; rid the world of his evil.

As I brought the hand down to deliver a blow that would hopefully end him his eyes shot open and his hands circled around mine, pushing against the downward movement of my clasped hands.

" How foolish do you think I am?" He roughly pried the dagger from my hands. His eyes blazing with anger and betrayal. " I would have thought you'd rest after our previous activities. Or do you mean to tell me I've not done my job well?"

He got up causing me to rise as well. He threw the dagger away with so much force that it shot through the hide hanging over the entrance. He then threw me to the hard bed and positioned me on all fours.

" If this is how you want to be treated, like a whore, then it is quite alright with me. Either way I get to delve into your tight channel however and whenever I so choose. "

He knelt behind me, positioning himself. This time I did ask for mercy. I even sobbed thinking of the pain I was yet to recover from.

I hadn't heard a person get inside the hut but when I didn't feel Alderon's body looming over mine I shifted into a sitting position and saw Amanti standing over the king with her foot pressing down his throat.

" You are a despicable excuse of a man who doesn't deserve to even be called a man. You are a disgusting glob of shit. How dare you lay claim to my mate you filth?"

The king could only manage chocking sounds as he tried in vain to remove her foot from his throat.

She removed her foot and the king went into a chocking, coughing fit, trying to get air back into his lungs. Then he began cackling seeming to take pleasure in my lover's rage.

" I laid claim to my wife incase you have forgotten. And how tight she was. I only hope my seed has taken root. " His words gutted me. I instantly felt unworthy of Amanti's love. I was filth, just as he said.

I should have fought harder against him the minute we set foot in this hut. I failed Amanti, I failed myself. And in that moment I wished the ground would swallow me whole so I wouldn't have to see the disgust in her eyes.

I risked a glance at her eyes which were glaring down at the king and the disgust written on her face was clear as day. I didn't dare move as I waited to see what she was going to do to him. And I hoped more than anything that she'd make him suffer immensely.

" You know what you need? A seasoned cock drilled up your cunt. A good fuck with a man might just be what you need for you to stop trying to claim my wife as yours," spat the King.

There was a moment of heavy silence followed by his vile words. I could hear the beats of my heart ringing loudly in my ears and my laboured breaths.

I blinked only once and then it happened.

Amanti released a shriek of rage as she lunged at the king. I didn't quite catch what she did to him but it was enough to force a scream of true pain from him and he fell to his knees before Amanti who's hands were soaked with blood and it was in that very moment I noticed the blood caked dagger in one hand and the other held a hunk of meat. She proceeded to shove the bloody thing in his gaping mouth then slit his throat for added measure.