Inspiration? Never heard of her

Ha who is she?? Unheard of!!
I know I already made an apology but gosh I feel like I need to update because usually I would at least update once or twice a week but I've kinda disappeared.

I'm currently in school and I feel really sick🤕my throat is hurting and it's a Monday so I'm usually really out of it.

I went on the boat yesterday and i was like "oh maybe I could do a Malec boat ride post!" Then realization hit me and said "you did that for your jealous Magnus post"

(I have conversations with myself all the time in my head)

So I'm running out of ideas
I feel like I always say that
And that kinda makes me look like a bad author (Calling myself an author sounds too professional so let's pretend I didn't make myself sound so mature lol)

I think like 300+ people have read this story (🙀) but unfortunately whenever I ask you guys a question you all don't respond. I'm not mad I'm just kinda upset because I wanna be able to interact with you guys.

We're all apart of the same fandom here guys and I love you guys for even reading this and voting on this book.

I just realized that I have a lot of homework to do so I should probably get to that while I'm not doing anything in this class.

But before I go I wanna ask some questions

What would you guys like to see?

Would you guys like to see Simon, Izzy, Jace, Clary, etc appear in the next few posts?

Would you like for me to have a updating schedule?

What are some of your other fandoms? (Random question I'm just curious😹)

~Kai