oh how draMAGNUS

in which magnus is sick and is being dramatic (or what i like to call dramagnus somebody shoot me) and wants alec to baby him

Alec's POV
It's day 3 of magnus being sick and I'm surprised I haven't strangled him or even myself yet.

Day 1 Of Magnus being sick he was so adorable and cuddly now he's just terrifying and clingy.

Then again that's what magnus is usually like but he's taken it to another level.

"Allleeeecc" I hear him whining from our bedroom.

"WHAT" I yell back looking up from my book.

"Allleeeeecc"

"Mags What is it?" I drop my book on the table beside me and I walk into our bedroom.

He's laying on his side curled up into a little ball. He honestly looks adorable he can just be annoying as hell.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" I ask him sitting beside him.

Magnus let out a loud sneezed and screamed after he did so.

"Magnus!"

"Alec I'm dying!!"

"Sweetie no you're not!" I say rubbing his back.

"I can see the light!"

"Magnus that's a lamp"

"Stop being so mean to me Alec you need a lamp so you can lighten the hell up." Magnus said reaching for the lamp.

I quickly grabbed his hand before he could get the lamp. "Magnus were you gonna hit me with that?"

Magnus sniffled. "Yah is that bad? You need a good hit in the head."

"Gosh you're grumpy when your sick." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh you're one to talk." Magnus says mimicking my eye roll.

"What? What do you mean? I never get sick. Shadowhunters don't get sick like mundanes and apparently warlocks do."

"Oh?" Magnus says seductively. Even though it doesn't sound seductive because he sounds nasally and his voice is a bit scratchy.

I look at him a bit scared. "Magnus?"

Magnus pushes me down on the bed hovering over me. "So if you don't get sick that means if we do our normal play time you won't get what I have. Well you'll get something I have but that's not the point."

"Magnus. No. You need to relax." I say trying to push him off me but he stays put.

"But doing you is how I relax."

"Not when you're sick magnus. Cmon sweetheart let's not do this now alright?" I say lightly pushing him off.

"Whhhhyyyyy?" Magnus whines.

"Because you don't look so attractive when you have snot dripping down your nose."

"Hey!" Magnus grabs a tissue and blows his nose rather obnoxiously.

"How attractive." I say sarcastically.

"You want some I know you do." Magnus says winking at me over the tissue.

I sigh loudly then walk out the room.

"ALEXANDER!" Magnus says rather loudly.

I hear him snap his fingers and suddenly I'm back in the bedroom naked.

"MAGNUS!" I yelp. "Where are my clothes??"

"Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean darling." Magnus says smiling proudly.

I huff at him as I run into our walk in closet. I grab a black t shirt and some grey sweatpants.

I hear magnus sneezing uncontrollably and frown. I walk out of the closet than over to him and lay beside him. "Don't get any ideas I'm just here to cuddle you" I say wrapping my arms around him.

"You put your clothes on?" He says sadly.

"Yes magnus" I say as he sneezes once more.

He cuddles into me more gripping my shirt tightly. "I hate being sick"

"Besides the sneezing and your voice you aren't really acting like you're sick."

"Yes I am. You're annoyed of me. If I wasn't sick you wouldn't be annoyed of me." Magnus says pouting.

I kiss the top of his head. "Trust me mags I'm always annoyed of you. You're full of surprises."

"You know it baby. I'm a sexy paradise filled wi-" He then let out a very loud sneeze that caused me to quickly grab more than one tissue to clean him up.

"I've never been more fond of you magnus."

"Oh shut up Alexander."

Hahahhahaa yah I have no idea wtf that was I just felt the need to update. Ugh I keep getting ideas for a malec horror story idea but idk if I should actually go through with it. I've never seen a malec horror story on wattpad so I was thinking to make one myself. But is there a malec horror story on here or even on ao3 please send them my way.
~Kai