I wanna stay with you

Where Izzy and Jace want Alec to stay the night at the institute with them but Alec is being a whiny bitch and doesn't wanna leave Magnus❤️

"Alec I can't believe that we've gotten to the point where I have to pack your things." Magnus said putting some of Alec's clothes in a bag.

Alec sat on the bed with chairman meow on his lap. "I wanna stay with you magnus. I don't wanna go to the institute." Alec said.

"Then why'd you agree?" Magnus asked curiously.

"Because Izzy and Jace are my family and I guess I gotta see them at some point." Alec said shrugging scratching chairman meows ear making him purr.

"Well you have been here more often than you should have Alexander." Magnus said giving him a knowing look.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Alec asked looking offended.

Magnus sighed and walked over and brought Alec's face closer to his and kissed his forehead. "Of course not my darling. Now come on baby help me pack the rest of your things."

Alec set chairman meow down and got up from the bed and stood beside Magnus watching him neatly put his clothes in the bag.

"Magnus can't you just use your magic to do that?"

"If I used my magic that would mean the clothes would go in there quicker meaning you'd be gone quicker."

Alec hugged Magnus from behind laying his head on his shoulder.

"As much as I like this attention Alexander I can't do this on my own."

Alec sighed and hesitantly let go of Magnus. He grabbed a sock and dropped it in the bag than smiled at Magnus. "Done."

Magnus rolled his eyes than zipped the bag.

"Wait um....I need my book." Alec said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Since when do you read?" Magnus asked.

"Oh um well I figured I'd be bored at the institute so why not bring a book?"

"Oh so you're gonna chose reading over calling me?"

"Well I mean if I call you I'm gonna miss you even more and become Magnus sick." Alec said pulling Magnus closer to him.

"Magnus sick? Is that like homesick?" Magnus asked rubbing Alec's arm soothingly.

"You know it" Alec said pouting.

"Oh sweetheart. It's only for a few nights."

"Nothing's gonna change me missing you though."

"I know. Now go on and get your book."

Alec walked out of the bedroom slowly. He purposely took his time looking for a book to choose from Magnus's library.

He walked back and dropped a book in the bag.

"Alright are you all packed and ready to go now?" Magnus asked.

"Oh wait no uhhh...I need...glitter!! Yah that's exactly what I need!" Alec exclaimed.

"Glitter? Darling I'm the one who needs glitter, glitter doesn't fit your personality. Why would you need it anyways."

"Uh....well you're the one whose always telling me I need to be more glitterized." Alec said tilting his head.

"Yes but I'm afraid that if I give you glitter you're gonna go overboard and use it all. I need some too you know. Besides you're running late. Cmon." Magnus said grabbing Alec's bag and dragging him over to the door.

"Wait I forgot something." Alec said digging his heels into the ground causing him to stop moving.

Magnus looked annoyed. "What now Alec?"

Alec ran back into the bedroom and went into their walk in closet filled with clothes. He grabbed one of Magnus's sweaters and hugged it to his chest walking out over to Magnus.

Magnus smiled small. "Yes sweet pea you can take that with you. Now hurry you have to leave."

"Oh so no kiss?" Alec asked offended.

Magnus smirked and wrapped his arms around Alec and kissed him, passionately, but quickly, and pulled away. "I'm gonna miss you my darling." Magnus whispered.

"I don't wanna leave." Alec said leaning his forehead against Magnus's.

"Yes you made that very clear." Magnus retorted.

Alec scoffed and picked up his bag throwing it over his shoulder. "Have fun watching movies without me, waking up to an empty bed, and not having anyone to cuddle with...oh and chairman meow wont be too happy I'm gone either." Alec said and gave Magnus a quick kiss to his cheek than he walked out the door.

Magnus whimpered and looked around his apartment. It did in fact feel empty without his Alexander. Even chairman meow looked upset.

Magnus sighed and took out his phone and texted Jace.

Change of plans. I'm gonna get Alec for one more night. I know I said that last night and the night before but I promise this is the last...maybe

And with that Magnus ran out of the apartment and grabbed Alec by his arm before he could get into the elevator and dragged him back to his apartment.

*jace looks at his phone and facepalms* "IZZY MAGNUS DID IT AGAIN"

Okay yah I'll admit I was lazy writing this one it's 3 am where I am right now and I'm tired as helllll. It's not April fools/Easter anymore where I live so hope you all had a good one!
~Kai