Chapter 11

Etch, Stch and Lynn left the orphanage that day and set out to try to find the wind element. *Writer* ok explanation time, so basically Etch Stch and Lynn are part of the four elements which are people who posses the powers. *Editor* Etch is the element of Water, Stch is the element of Fire and Lynn is the element of Earth. *Narrator* ok spill it why are you two being helpful this chapter. *Writer & Editor* what do you mean we are always this helpful. *Narrator* I am so confused. Back to the story. The trio set off to find wind, so they started out by going to the nearby village and seeing if there was any rumors going around about the wind element. One person told the girls that he had heard of the wind element and they should come inside. Th three girls were hesitant to go in but they wanted to know about wind. When they got in they were attacked. The person who attacked them was the same one who lured the girls into the house. Lynn for a second forgot that she had nature powers and totally freaked out. She started screaming and yelling but then Etch clasped her hand around Lynn's mouth. Stch said to her " aren't you forgetting something, it's very important and only you can do it." Then feeling like an giant idiot she remembered her powers and wrapped her attackers in cactus. Using their elements combined the girls defeated their attackers and ran outside as quick as they could possibly go. Knowing that they should be more careful next time they encountered someone the trio continued on their way. *Writer* I feel like this is a good spot to cut in. *Editor* Yeah I agree we should start cutting in more often. *Writer* Just to annoy Narrator and I'm running out of ideas. *Narrator* Uh guys...I AM STANDING FIVE FEET AWAY FROM YOU. *Writer* I know that😇. *Narrator* Back to the story. Etch then thought what if the wind element is like really old or a bully. Etch soon shut down the thought because when she met Lynn she was nice to her. They continued on their journey to find wind not knowing where it would take them or where they would end up next, But on that journey they will run into some resistance and have to learn how to stick together. *Writer* This seems like a good time to end the chapter. *Reader* I'm pretty sure no-one else will get hurt. *Writer* you never know, after what happened with Etch *Evil laugh to a cough*. *Editor* tune in next time on Etch, Stch and Lynn. *Writer* I think you mean just Etch and Stch. *Narrator* To be continued...